9 - A tease

Roger was back to ignoring me.
But this time because I broke his trust. Not because he was nervous.

I tried to get a minute alone with him all night but he acted like I wasn't even there.

I was mad at myself, I should've have read that fucking book! It was private! And of course I got caught...

"Let's go the bar I wanna get out!" Lilly declared.
"Our apartment isn't good enough for you, huh Lil?" Roger smirked at her.
I bit my tongue.
"It's nice Rog, I'm just a little sick of it".

Twenty minutes later we arrived at the bar.
Roger still hadn't acknowledged me and I was getting quite sick of it. He needed to give me a chance to explain.

I quickly went to the restroom as soon as we arrived. When I came back Fred, John, Brian, Lilly, Roger and Mary were sitting at the booth. With Mary and Roger at the very ends.
There was no more room for me.

I stopped at the table.
"Oh, gosh it's a little packed now isn't it" Brian said looking round the booth.

I shuffled my feet, where was I gonna sit?

"Maybe we can all switch to a bigger table-" Lilly began.
But I quickly said "you know what Lil, I think I'll be just fine actually".

I flipped my hair out of my face and swiftly sat down on Rogers lap.

I heard Freddie snickering.

I felt them all looking at me and Roger for a second but then they're conversation continued.

As soon as I had sat down I felt Roger tensing up.

I leaned my elbows on the table and enjoyed the sense of Rogers heartbeat going up.

I listened to Brian and Fred talking about future songs when I suddenly felt a hand on my thigh.
It was Roger. He moved his legs, suggesting he wanted to stand up. I slid off his lap and he stood straight up.
"Outside" he hissed, while pacing past me.

I followed him out the door.