47 - Fight

Wow... Roger and I had had our first fight.

After I accidentally blurted out that I was scared Roger might cheat on me he was very hurt. I wanted to take it back but the damage was done.
I tried to explain that I just wanted him to stay here with me. I knew that that was selfish to ask so I didn't, but I guess I was more upset over the fact that he was leaving than I realized. That's why I got emotional.

Our fight just kinda progressed from there.
Roger shouted and so did I. I saw that he wasn't really mad, I was just putting way too much pressure on him in these, already stressful times.

When Roger got so angry that he swiped his bureau lamp off his desk and smashed it, Freddie came in and pulled me out the room.

Freddie later said that he wanted to get me out of there since Roger was getting violent, even though we both know he would never lay a hand on me. Fred was just making sure.

While I was putting on my coat Freddie said that he could hear our every word and that he didn't expect us the 'perfect couple' to fight like that.

I wiped away some of my tears, hugged Freddie and said "please come over later tonight". Freddie hesitated, "to talk" I clarified. So Freddie nodded and I went home.

On my way I kept thinking about what had just happened. I hoped we could make it up to each other and that this wouldn't effect our relationship.
It was kind of eye opening. Because everyone always talked about Rogers hotheadedness, but I never experienced it firsthand. He yelled and swore, it was intimidating but it's not like I didn't shout back, cause I did.

I arrived home and went to the bathroom to take a long, hot shower.