Y/N 'thought': It's been a pretty crazy ride so far with all that's happened, but I wouldn't trade it for anything since I got my friends and grill friends now.

They were just outside the school gate when Y/N dragon arm pulsed intensely making him fall to his knee as held his arm. Ryuji and others stopped as they helped Y/N.

Akira: Y/N you ok?

Ryuji: What happened?

Y/N: Beats me it's like my arms being ripples off.

He looked up to see someone leaning against the wall right beside the school entrance whom he has never seen before.

Nova: It's him. Said growling in anger.

Y/N: The white dragon emperor huh.

Nova: Yes.

Y/N got to his feet still holding his arm as he stared at the person with a serious look. Ryuji and the others noticed this person and we're curious about who he is.

Haru: Who is that?

Yusuke: Is he a new student?

Ann: No if he was a new student then we would be wearing the school uniform.

Y/N: Guys get behind me.

Ryuji: Huh why man.

Y/N: Just do it.

Ryuji saw that Y/N had his dragon eyes which meant that he was being serious. He looked at the others as they nodded getting behind Y/N.

???: I take it you remember me Y/N? Said as he started to walk towards them.

Y/N: Yeah I do white dragon emperor or do ya have a name pal?

He stopped about a couple of feet away from him smiling.

Vali: I'm Vali the Vanishing Dragon Emperor. Glad to know that my rival can remember me.

Y/N: I always remember a scent. Said as he showed his fangs. Especially those that I see as a threat.

Vali: Oh want to start our fight now Y/N?

Y/N: You know Nova is already wanting to kill you and Albion so don't test our patience.

Vali simply smirked at him as Y/N glared at him. Ryuji and the others were worried about what would happen should they fight.

Yusuke: The air between them is hostile.

Ann: Yeah no kidding.

Ryuji: Plus judging what Y/N said it's gonna be a very deadly battle.

Haru: It's scary.

Futaba: Two dragons fighting. Terrifying.

Time stood still for what felt like an eternity between Vali and Y/N. Ryuji and the others were nervous as they didn't want to move from their spots. As they stood still a raindrop started to fall from a leaf slowly down to the ground. The drop continued to fall as Vali and Y/N started at each other waiting for the other one to move. When the drop finally hit the ground Vali and Y/N threw a punch at each other as it connected shocking Ryuji and the others. Vali and Y/N then decided to spar for a few moments exchange a few blows until Y/N kick Vali back making him slide back a few feet almost to the school entrance.