A Different Graduation

Hermione was on her way back to their common room, feeling sadder than ever.  What's wrong with me?  This is so unlike me,  I feel so sad that I don't even know for what reason.

Her thoughts were disturbed when she suddenly bumped into someone,  "Oof! " her books fell from her arms, and she hit the floor.  "Oi! " surprisingly, Draco was just nearby and he came to her, "Watch where you're going brownie" hissed the man.

"I apologize" she said as she picked up her books, the man glared at her and kicked her books.  "What's you're problem?! She already apologized, what more do you want you bloke! " Draco got pissed by the man's rude actions.

The man turned to him, he looked at him from head to toe, "Malfoy am I right? " he asked and walked back to them. "I can see fate is being a tad too giving to the both of you" the man gritted his teeth.

"What are you talking about? " asked Draco as he helped Hermione carry her books. "Maybe I should've did what I was supposed to do in the first place then" the man muttered to himself.

Draco and Hermione looked at each other, confused, what was this man talking about? 

"Mr. Billius" greeted Luna, behind her was Harry, Neville, Ginny and Ron.

"Billius...? " Draco seemed to remember something, "Do you know him? " Hermione questioned. "Why does his name sound so familiar? " Draco held his head.

"He is from the Ministry of Magic, came to inspect the school along with some other aurors" Luna told them.

Draco's ears suddenly started to ring, he looked at the man who had quite a triumphant smile plastered on his face.

"I'm not letting any of you have what you want" Billius looked upon tbe group of teenagers surrounding him.  "Shall I give all of you one last look of what you once had then? "

"What is he talking about? " Harry and the rest were confused. Billius took out a crest, with a lion and a dragon engraved on it.

"Why do you have that? " Luna was surprised, "it looks like Fate's Pendant".

"It's you're pendant actually, Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger" Billius showed them the gold pendant, with a lion and dragon engraved on it.

"We have a pendant?" Draco and Hermione said in unison.

"This thing,  is gonna give you a small part of what you once had, if your future selves hadn't messed up my plan. " He held out the pendant, his words confused them even more. "Behold the pendant of memories" Billius cast an nonverbal spell the released a blinding bright light.

It revealed to Hermione and Draco their graduation day, the day Draco proposed,up to the moment they had their beautiful and happy family. 

"So this is what professor Dumbledore was pertaining to " Hermione said.
It showed Harry and Ginny their children, James, Albus and Lily too.

The memory of Neville passing their second child Lucio to Luna at St. Mungo's.

Then it finally revealed the capture of their children, that very moment they were brought back and obliviated.

"You... " Harry froze. "You monster... ".

"You may have realized a lot by now" Billius smirked at them,  "We were brought back in time...and our children... " Luna was lost, emotions started to pour out from her eyes.

"Our children no longer exist" Ginny's voice cracked,  "Because of you" rage filled Draco's voice.

"All I wanted was the person that gave  my life a reason worth living back,  and you ruined it. My mind was settled and all of you, messed with me. Now if I can't get what I want, none of you can't. " Anger was dripping from Billius's voice. "Take one last look... "

"Stop this Billius!" Professor McGonnagal arrived, brought out her wand and struck him. He fought back, "You will no longer remember any of it. Ever" and with that he destroyed the pendant.

Every memory it contained was gone, Billius brought out he time turner he had and destroyed it as well. "NOW YOU CAN NEVER GO BACK!!! " he went insane.  "NO MORE FAMILIES!!!NO MORE LOVE!!! " he cackled like a witch, "Obliviate!!! " he struck them all,  "Expelliarmus!" Professor McGonnagal sent him flying to the wall,but it was too late.

The spell had been released, and yet again, they couldn't remember anything.

Other professors came to see what the fuss is all about. "Get him out of here" Professor McGonnagal ordered,  Billius was unconscious. She hurriedly ran to them. "What happened? " Harry asked, rubbing his head.

"I do not know either, but what I recall is that this man was causing a ruckus and I had to send him away" professor McGonnagal replied.

"I see, we shall be off then professor "said Ginny, "Come on Mione" said Ron and assisted her with her books,  while Draco left as well.

Not one of them had a clue, nor the memory of what their future had been. Now, they'll have to do it all over again, they're going to have to find their way back to each other.

.
The night before Graduation, a dream had come to Hermione and Draco...

Draco and Hermione were the only ones left after their Graduation ceremony. Both of them felt the need to talk.

"Don't you think we can go back to what we used to be? " Draco asked, his heart full of hope. "I know the memories are there..."

"I don't know Draco, this is another time we're in, therefore different feelings. I don't know if we could go back to the way we once were".She looked away, avoiding the loving grey eyes that stared at her as if she was the only woman in the world. "I don't feel the same way anymore".

Draco stood up,  "Then by all means, don't get yourself hurt while you're no longer in my arms" he kissed her forehead "I hope we meet again soon, like Billius said, if fate would be so kind... "

He turned away and started walking, forcing himself not to look back. It was too heartbreaking,  and he was afraid that she might not be looking back t him. Tears started to fill his eyes, he managed to say to himself "You're gonna be my love awaiting".

The ceremony had ended, from the corner of his eye, Draco caught a glimpse of a bushy haired girl, who was happy with her friends.  He didn't know what felt after he had that dream.

Hermione saw him looking at her, but he immediately looked away and left with his peers. Her eyes followed him.

"I guess this then,is a different graduation..." She said and finally turned away from the boy in her dream.

The end.

A/N

I am so so so so so sorry that this is the only update I can give after so long. I sincerely apologize, I'm really not good at time management especially when I get so busy with other things. I know the ending is not enough.
For me it isn't. I am not satisfied with my work but I will give my best shot with the sequel of this story.
I have a lot of work to do with ny writing,but I am so so so so berry thankful for all your support.

I shall do my best to really update and work on the next book.

Pureblood: A Love Awaited