Seventh Year

All of them have been brought back to their seventh year at Hogwarts. Which, in this case... they have forgotten their feelings. Back in this time, their children don't exist. It is just them. The people they are after the war.

With no memories of what they once had.

Miserably, Draco made his way to the Great Hall where he hung out with his usual peers. Blaise, and Pansy. He was brought back to his old self, the Draco Malfoy he was without his Hermione Granger...

"Today, we will be introducing all of you to our new Head Boy and Head Girl" announced Headmistress McGonnagal, "I hope it's you, Harry," Hermione tells her best friend. 

Harry and Ginny have been brought back to a time where they're just friends, and nothing more.

"No thanks. That's a huge responsibility. I could barely catch up in class, how much more having additional leadership and 'setting a good example' responsibilities?" Harry shook his head in disagreement.

"Yeah, we'll probably have less time hanging out if he got the job" Ron agreed with Harry. "Seriously Ron? It's not that much of work" Hermione stated, "Easy for you to say." Ron blurted "You're the smartest most talented girl I know".

Hermione blushed, flattered with what her boyfriend said.

"Our Head Girl for this year is from Gryffindor, let's give a round of applause for Miss Hermione Granger" Headmistress McGonnagal announced, Hermione was glad she was chosen. She stood up and smiled, many applauded. 

"That's my girl!" Ron shouted proudly.

"I knew you could do it!" Ginny cheered, "And for our Head Boy" Headmistress continued. Hermione held her breath. "From Slytherin, Draco Malfoy". 

Draco looked smug, quite proud of this achievement. 

"What?" Hermione was surprised, then she scratched her head."Who is he again?" she asked. 

"Oh, pureblood Ferret Malfoy. Hates muggle-borns and is a git" Ron replied. "Do you hate him that much for you to forget who he is?" Harry seemed surprised by how Hermione acted. Since Ron didn't really bother since he hated Draco just the same.

"I guess so, I'm not quite sure" she shrugged and then landed her eyes on the Head Boy. "Hm...He doesn't have the looks of being Head Boy" Hermione was disappointed.

"Head boy and Head girl, I expect you at my office after the meal," Headmistress said lastly. "Better be careful with that guy Hermione." Harry tells her. 

"I can handle myself, Harry, don't worry" she assured her friend. "Just learn to hate him. Or if you can, stay away from him" Ron suggested. "I think she hates him enough now" Harry said as a matter of fact.

"Oh don't be jealous Ron." Hermione teased, "I'm not. Why should I?" Ron denied. 

Draco meanwhile, in the Slytherin table was proud he was chosen for the position. "Congratulations Draco. You really are the best" Blaise flattered his friend. "I know" Draco smirked, "Too bad you have to work with that mudblood" Pansy grunted.

"Of all the people McGonnagal would choose, why a filthy mudblood?" Draco was disgusted. "Just stay away from her as much as you can, you don't want to get germs" Pansy told him. Draco chuckled."Congratulations Draco. I know you'll do great" Astoria chimed in, she's the same girl who is in love with Draco. Unlike Pansy, she isn't too close with Draco and is usually downcast when in front of him.

"Ha! That is if he actually does his job" Blaise mocked, "I will. Unless Granger would want to do everything herself then why not? I might just sit still look pretty or something" Draco stroked his hair backward and rested his chin on the back of his hand.