Seeing them

Scorpius' P.O.V

The celebration of Dray's success during his first task was done.He and Magenta sort of talked but surprisingly he didn't get mad at her or anything.

"Magenta and I are friends now and I guess that would do best for the both of us" Dray says.

"Yeah.But I thought you still had feelings for her?" I asked.

"I do, but little by little I forget that I actually like her." Dray responded.

"Well now maybe you could give Lizeth a chance with you" I teased him.

"What?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Don't you think Liz is cool?" I asked.

"I guess but I don't like her or anything.Besides we just met recently" Dray says.

"So?It could be love at first sight" I chuckled.

"You're kidding right?" Dray scoffed.

"Speaking of Lizeth, look there she is with her mother?" I said as Dray and I see Lizeth and another woman coming to our direction.

Dray and I stood up.

"There they are mum" Lizeth tells her mother.

Lizeth and her mum approach us.

"Dray,Scorpius this is my mum" Lizeth tells us.

"Hello young ones, I am Carlene Vhladimir,Lizeth's mum" Lizbeth's mum tells us and smiles.

"Good day ma'am.I am Dray Malfoy the eldest of the Malfoy siblings" Dray said.

"And I am his younger brother Scorpius Malfoy" I say.

"Nice to meet you.Although I heard that the Malfoy siblings were 3.I only see two" Lizeth's mum said "Do you have a younger brother or sister?"

"We do have a younger sister"Dray replied.

"I see.What's her name?" Ma'am Carlene asked.

"Lillione Narcissa Malfoy" I retorted.

"I see...what a beautiful name.Your parents must be happy to have the three of you" she says.

"Probably" Dray frowns.He remembered mum again.

"Dray don't be sad" Lizeth pats Dray's head.

"Remembering your mother eh?" Ma'am Carlene asked.

Dray nodded, I pouted.

"I'm sure she's watching over you wherever she is now." she tells us "and I'm sure she wouldn't be wanting her kids to be sad just because of her".

"I'm sorry for being rude but you wouldn't understand.Mum's gone and how can we be not sad about that?" Dray said and started to walk away.

Ma'am Carlene looked a bit shocked.

"I'm sorry about that ma'am.Dray's not usually like that.He just...misses mum so much" I apologized.

"That's quite alright Scorpius.I understand" she pats my shoulders.

She faces Dray's direction, Ma'am Carlene frowns.

"Go after him Scorp" Lizeth says.

I nodded and ran after Dray.

It looks like ma'am Carlene feels bad for us.

Or she might know mum.

Lizeth's P.O.V

I watched as Scorpius chased Dray.

I feel sorry for both of them.

"Looks like the eldest is very much affected" I say.

"Yes.He really does miss her that much" Aunt Meorhine frowns.

"Too bad you didn't see Lillione"I said.

"I agree.I wish I did.She was the youngest of the three, the only girl too."Aunt Meorhine said.

"Don't worry.You'll be watching the Triwizard Tournament so you'll see her for sure"I reassure aunt Meorhine.

"I hope." She looks like everything's hopeless.

"I wonder how sir Draco feels about his wife--His ORIGINAL wife's death"I crossed my arms and leaned on the wall.

"He's probably forgotten about her..." Aunt Meorhine says "After all he has a new pure blood wife right?".

"Oh auntie.Don't say that." I sigh.

"Don't mind me Liz.Now go comfort Dray and Scorpius for me will you?" Aunt Meorhine requested

"With pleasure auntie" I smiled and dashed away flying through the hallways.

I found Dray, he was alone.

"Psst!" I was again hanging upside down in the air.

"What now Lizeth?" He sounded annoyed.

"Hmph!you sound annoyed.Don't you want me being around you?" I crossed my arms.

He didn't reply.

I just need time alone.I'm still trying to get over things.Its been long now since mum died and I still can't accept it.We haven't been searching enough for clues.I still believe she's alive but as time passes by...I lose it.That feeling that you still try to believe in something that you don't know of its true or not?...I don't know if mum is still alive, I wish and hope she is!But sometimes I think that she might not be....

I read his mind.

I sat in front of him.

I held both his wrists and stared at him.

"Don't stop believing." I said.

"You read my mind didn't you?" He says

"Of course I did, and I say don't stop believing.Don't let time beat you.If your mum's alive then believe she is" I say in a positive tone.

"But what if she isn't?What if she really is dead and Lillione was wrong?" He questioned.

"Then accept it." I replied.

He frowned.

"Look, I may not know everything that happened about your mum's death but I can surely help you find her.You believe she's alive right then maybe she is!"I smiled.

"You make everything sound so easy and positive Lizeth" He sighs.

"Because I don't give up on things easily" I said and smiled at him again.