The First Task

Scorpius' P.O.V

The champions are starting to prepare for the first task, Lillione and I are worried for Dray.

Eveything's just so strange.Who would put Dray's name in the goblet?Why would someone do that?Could Dray be in trouble?

Or could we all be in trouble?

Now I'm overthinking again like Dray sometimes does.

"Chill Scorp!" a jumpy sounding voice said.

I see a sky blue haired girl with dark eyes, she was smiling.

"Who are you?'I asked.

"Hi, Lizeth!"Lillione smiles at the girl

"Hello Lillione, gonna watch your big brother huh?" Lizeth said.

"Yup. We need to be sure that he's gonna be alright"Lillione retorted.

"I'm Lizeth Vhladimir" Lizeth faces me.

"Isn't Vhladimir a vampire's name?"I asked.

"Yes, it is. I am a vampire little Scorpius." She pats my head.

"Little?" I felt insulted. I know I'm not that tall but doesn't mean I'm short.

Does that even make sense???

"Aww...sorry Scorp. You're fourteen right?" Lizeth asked

"Yes, I am" I replied.

"Oh, so you're a bit younger than me" she taps her chin.

"How old are you Lizeth?"Lillione asks.

"I'm 116 years old" she smiled.

"And you say that I'm a BIT younger than you?" I said sarcastically.

"Haha...I'm just the same age as your brother Dray. He's 16 and I'm 116 so it's a perfect match" she clasped her hands together with a wide smile on her face.

Lillione and I look at each other.

"You like Dray?" Lil and I asked in unison.

"Well...Not really. For sure I ain't ending up with him cuz he still loves Magenta. And I'm DEAD. And rather insane" she chuckles. Yeah, by the looks of it you are. And, you don't have to force me to agree on that.

"The first task is about to begin! The 3 champions shall now enter and get passed burning flames of Chinese Fireballs, falling boulders, shooting arrows and traps along the way" Blaise Zabini announced.

"Let's welcome Felix Krum from Durmstrang!" A large crowd of girls and Durmstrang students cheer.

"Next, let's give a cheer for Dominique Weasley from Beauxbatons!" Beauxbatons ladies applauded formally.

"And last but not the least, let's give a cheer for Dray Malfoy representing Hogwarts!" Roaring cheers and applauds were heard.

"GO DRAY!" I cheer.

"YOU CAN DO IT DRAY!!!"Lillione applauds.

"GO GO GO DRAY!" Lizeth jumps and cheers.

The three champions were wearing armor, they didn't have their wands. They had the same style of armor, only for Dominique who had a female design of the armor.

"Ready champions....and ENTER!"

The three champions run entering their first task.

You can do it Dray!

Dray's P.O.V

It was a wide place, the dragon started breathing out it flames, I had my body all covered in armor. Including my head, but it was so heavy.

I tried to run.

Krum was in the lead.

"AHH!" I heard Dominique scream from behind, she got caught in a trap. She was hanging upside down, her feet were chained.

I didn't notice I was in front of the dragon.

"Crap..." it roared and brought out flames.

I blocked my face, I felt the armor heating up. This is bad.

I have to get out of this flames or else I'm gonna be a ROASTED DRAY MALFOY.

I ran but the flames followed, medium sized boulders started falling from the sky.

How could this get any worse?!

I kept running and dodging.

*ZHROOP*

"Oh crap..."

"AHHHH!!!" I fell down a trap, the whole is deep.

"Oof!" I finally landed, on my butt. I could see the opening where I fell into. It quickly closed.

"Damn! How am I supposed to get out of his place?!" I hissed and looked around.It was so dark.

Think Dray! Think!

I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth.I've got to get out of here.

I clasped my hands together making a loud bang.

Suddenly fire burst from my hands.

"OH CRAP!" I shook my hand again and again.

But it didn't turn off, I stared at my hands, surprisingly my hands didn't feel the heat at all.Could there be more than this armor can do?

I examined my leg armor, I stomped my leg and I suddenly jumped. Wait...There could be more. The armor didn't burn when the dragon brought out fire.I could jump with the leg armor.

Then maybe I could use these arms for something. I looked up at where I came from, I stomped hard and I jumped high I readied my fists and punched the entrance. It cracked to pieces and I'm back at the first task.

This might work out after all.

I ran and ran. Arrows started to fall and shoot at me, I blocked with my arms and jumped. The boulders fell, I dodged and hit.

Flames kept coming from every side but I kept running, in a zigzag form. There's a pattern in the traps.

I finally reached the end, there was one last object.

I finished last.

Even so...

The last remaining object was...

You're kidding me right?... How can this be of help in the Wizarding World?

A pair of flashlights.