Stolen

Hidden in a dark and cold castle stood a tall man, dark eyes,deep brown hair,and he had a huge smile across his face.

He wasn't happy at all,  "It's almost complete... All I need are the chosen ones" the man said to himself.

He was standing in the middle of a wide room,  in front of him, was a wall  that looked like it had been destroyed.  Every part of it had noticeable marks of cracks. Drawn on the wall was huge pentagon with stones on each point of the figure.

"When do I get to eat Lizeth?! " complained a voice from behind. "Aren't you supposed to be at the Yule Ball luring Draconus Malfoy? " he questioned.

"I was!  But that Lizeth was in my way" the girl fumed. "Well if it weren't for your recklessness you'd still have him wrapped around your finger"  the man spat.

The girl rolled her eyes, "I'm getting really impatient Billius". She crossed her arms in annoyance.

"Just wait Magenta, she needs to be vulnerable.  You know you can't stand the power of a vampire queen" the man named Billius reminded.

"I am aware. Gladly,  I saw her holding her head a while ago.  She looked like she was in really deep pain." her tone changed, she sounded really happy about it.

"Then that's good news for both of us. Yes... " the man's mouth formed yet another smile,  a bigger,  creepier, psychotic looking smile.

"When do you plan to pick up the last ingredients for the stone then? "  Magenta asked.

"Tomorrow. I'm  excited"

Dray's P. O. V

It's been a week since the Yule Ball, and since Lizeth left.  Until now,  there's no sign of her. 

Here I am having lunch, and I haven't even touched my stew. Blimey... why do I feel so down today,  more than the usual.

"James!  You have to come! " my ears caught the sound of a student who came running into the Great Hall lookibg rather exhausted.

"Why?  What happened? " James stopped from writing and stood up.  "It's Albus!  He's gone! " the student blurted.

What?!

"What?! " James said in shock and followed the student, Scorpius and I looked at each other.

Both of us nodding we left the Great Hall and followed James and the other student.  Leading us to the library.

"Are you sure he's not here?  How could he be gone all of a sudden? " James questioned the boy.

"Albus and I were just walking past those three bookshelves, when we heard someone call out to him. Both of us turned to see a man hiding by the bookshelves. He smiled and suddenly... Albus was gone! " the boy explained.

"But how could that be?!  Are there ghosts in this library who could've just decided to prank us students? " James asked,  he didn't seem convinced of what the boy told him.

"No. There aren't ghosts here at all" I replied for the boy.

"Could you tell us what the man looked like? " James.

"I didn't see his face clearly...but his smile. That I can't forget. That huge, sly, toothy, creepy,  psychotic smile." the boy retorted.

"We have to report this to the headmistress. This could be dangerous. Very dangerous. " I told them.  A man smiling?  How could someone like that be able to enter the school grounds?

"And we have to keep Henry safe. He's the witness to this happening. " James stated. "I have to tell dad and mum about this."

The four of us headed to the Headmistress's office.  On our way,  Scorpius stopped me.

"What? "I faced him. "I hear someone calling Lillione... " he says.

"What? How? And where? " I asked.

"I dunno... But it's coming from the stairs going to Gryffindor common room." Scorpius replied.

We looked at each other,  our eyes widened in sudden realization. "Lillione!!!" we both ran.

"Take him to headmistress!  Lillione might be next! " I shouted at James. Scorpius and I ran as fast as we could. If that madman if after our sister too I am gonna rip off that smile plastered on his face!

"Dray! Scorpius! " two of Lillione's friends Harley and Blaire saw us.  "Where's Lillione? " I asked.

"S-S-She was just here! " stammered Harley,  I'm afraid of what they might say.

"But then she's gone" Blaire said with a hint of fear from her voice.

"Did someone call her name? "Scorpius asked. "Yes.  It came from a man that was standing near the railings.He had a very scary smile" Blair responded.

"For Merlin's sake! We didn't make it!!! " I raged, "This is bad." Scorpius calmly said,  but I could tell he was as mad as I am.

What the heck is happening?!  Two abductions in a day!?  What's next?!

We gotta owl dad.

Lillione could be anywhere!  Who knows what the madman would do to her and Albus!