Lizeth

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

It was a cold and dim morning at Hogwarts.

Dray and the champions of Beauxbatons and Durmstrang were all discussing the first task.

"The first task for all of you is to get past a Chinese Fireball's flame without the use of wands for protection. Only the armor which will be given to you.

But you're not just dealing with fire. There would be other obstacles in your way. Your goal is to get past those and at the finish line, you must take the first object you see on the finish line.

There will be 3 objects there. The last one who finishes will have no choice to take the remaining object on the finish line. A lot of surprises await you champions so be ready" Blaise Zabini tells them.

Dray became nervous, Felix looked like he was alright with it while Dominique was a little bit of both.

"You have an hour before the first task champions," Zabini tells them.

"Yes, sir" the three reply.

Dominic and Felix left and Dray went outside in his own trying hard not to get stressed about being the champion for Hogwarts.

He sat down under a tree. Breathing deeply.

"Hey there!" he heard someone say. Dray looked around looking for the person who spoke.

"Where are you?"Dray says.

"Up here man!" the voice replied.

Dray looked up to see a girl hanging upside down the tree branch.

Dray's P.O.V

I was face to face with a girl who was dangling upside down by a tree branch. She smiled at me and jumped down landing in front of me.

"Hey, Dray Malfoy" she smiled.

"How do you know my name?"I asked.

"I read your mind" she retorted.

"You...What?"I was shocked.

"Yep!" She smiled again "I'm Lizeth by the way."

"What do want with me? I'm not the person you'd want to talk to right now" I forewarned.

"Awe...I know why. You're nervous about the first task" she placed her hand on my head and messed with my hair.

I didn't respond to her.

"Well don't worry too much Dray. You can do it. If your parents were here they would be telling you to get up and be confident" she stands up and smiles again.

"How did you get here?" I asked her.

"Through the doorway." She said sarcastically "I came with uncle Blaise since I knew there was going to be a Triwizard Tournament".

"I see...you're related to him then?" I say. Lizeth shakes her head.

"There you are, Dray!" I heard Lillione

"Oh hello, you must be Lillione Malfoy" Lizeth smiles at Lillione.

"Yes, I am. And you are?" Lillione asked.

"Lizeth,"she replied.

"Hello, Lizeth. I like your hair" Lillione complimented.

"Thanks.I love it too." Lizeth smiled as she flips her sky blue colored hair backwards.

Lizeth smiled again, I looked at her mouth.

She had... fangs.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"I told you already. I'm Lizeth" she replied.

"Your full name"I gave her a serious look.

She must be a vampire.

"Oh, so you noticed huh? Yup, I am a vampire" Lizeth points at her fangs "my full name is Lizeth Vhladimir".

"What are you doing here?" I asked holding Lillione closer.

"Like I said, I came to watch the Triwizard Tournament." She responded.

"How can I be sure that what you're saying is true?" I hissed.

"By seeing it yourself. I know you're worried about what I might do. Like suck the blood out of anyone here" she chuckled.

"Maybe that's what you plan to do" I say.

"Nah.I'm not like my father who likes sucking the blood out of anyone including me" Lizeth giggles.

"Your father nearly ate you?" Lillione asked shocked with what she heard.

"Yep. Mum was furious they nearly killed each other.Especially that I'm their only child" Lizeth says.

"Tch...Whatever.Don't dare try eating anyone here Lizeth" I said to her in a serious tone.

"I won't sir Dray. I prefer drinking the blood of animals than humans so no need to worry" Lizeth smiles.

I ignored her and walked away. First losing mum, second a stepmother who I wouldn't call mother, third being Hogwarts' champion for the Triwizard Tournament, fourth getting cheated on by my ex-girlfriend and now a vampire who I don't know if I could trust or not.

Damn!

This isn't helping at all...

I need to get it together.

I want to win this...For Hogwarts.

But what if I don't?

"Hey Dray..." Someone tapped my shoulder, I turned around to see Lizeth.

"What now?" I said coldly.

"Don't think about it too much. If your mum were here, she'd be proud of you if won or lost" she says and gave me a comforting smile.

"You read my mind again have you?" I turned away.

"No. I read your heart" she said and left.

My heart...