Bestfriends Reunite

Back in the ministry of magic, Ginny was again on her way to Harry's office when she accidentally bumped into someone.

Ginny's P.O.V

"Oops!I'm sorry miss"I apologized.

"It's alright" the woman smiled at me.

She was wearing a red coat, her hair was pure black and was straight, she had dark eyes and fair,very fair skin.Her lips were red,blood red to be exact.

Just then, I think I saw Hermione...through the woman's eyes.

"May I ask what your name is?" I said.

"Of course.I am Meorhine Vhladimir" she said to me.

"I see...umm...have we met?maybe somewhere" I asked, I have a strong feeling that I know her.

"I'm sorry but I believe not Gi-aherm!Miss" she chuckled"well I must be on my way now".

I nodded and she left,Meorhine?What a weird name.Must be a vampire since the last name is Vhladimir.

Well to some vampires that could be common.Huh?I guess I just miss Hermione that much.

Meorhine?Meorhine?Meorhine?...

Wait the bloody sec!That's just messed up!Jumbled letters!Of course!

I turned around and ran to chase that lady, it's possible that...it could be...Hermione.I quickly caught sight of that red coat.I grabbed her arm and pulled her into an empty alley.

"Be honest, are you Hermione?" I asked.

"What are you talking about miss?" She looked confused.

"Don't make me run veritaserum down that throat of yours just for you to admit who you really are" I said rudely.

" I really don't know what you are talking about miss" she says.

"Oh please!You nearly said my name a while ago." I spat.She blushed.

But then she giggled and smiled at me."You never fail to amaze me Gin" she smiled and waved her hand across her face turning it into Hermione's face.

"Is that really you?" I asked.

"Who else right?" She said.

"Oh, my bloody gosh!It really is you!!!" I hugged her immediately.

"You're...kinda... strangling me" she said in between breaths.

"Sorry.I'm just so happy!Everyone thinks you're dead" I said. She shushed me.

"I know...But we shouldn't really talk here.Its not safe." Hermione said, we apparated home.

"We'll be alright here." I said and we entered.

"Gin, please don't tell anyone you saw me..." Hermione says.

"Why not?Everyone will be happy" I asked.

"They can't know yet.I have business to do first before they find out.We aren't safe." She says looking scared.

"What do you mean?" I sat down and we talked.

"There's a lot going on Gin and we all aren't safe." Hermione said.

"But why?And what happened to you, about your death?" I asked.

"Mr.Greengrass...He murdered my parents" she said with anger dripping from her voice.

"He what?!I knew it!He had something to do with this" I clenched my fists.

"He told me to flee or else Draco or my kids will die...I wouldn't risk that happening.I went to my vampire friend Carlene Vhladimir for help.She offered me to pretend to be her but use her twin's name 'meorhine' which was close to my name only jumbled" she explained.

"That bastard and he even forced Draco to marry Astoria.Guess what, your kids hated it.They defended you and Draco didn't agree at first" I said

"But he still did...Is...Is he...happy?You know...with her?"  I noticed Hermione looking rather down when she asked.

"Kind of...But he said didn't love her as much as he loved you." I tell her.

"I see...as long as they're safe that's what matters." she says "Gin I'll explain something to you but please don't tell anyone".

"I promise" I said sincerely.

"It's about the Sorcerer's Stone" she began "the stone that Harry held on to during our first year was stolen, and this person is planning to create another one. One stone isn't enough..."

"What? But I thought that stone was destroyed." I stated "Create? How is that possible?"

"I'm not really sure about this but...I think the main ingredient in creating one is blood. Not just any drop of blood from a random person..." Hermione explained.

"Then what?" I asked.

"A kid. A teenager..." she replied,"they drain all the blood from the body and thus creating the stone."

"To have eternal life is to sacrifice someone else's...? Is that it?' I asked.

"I'm afraid that's right..."Hermione frowned and clasped her hands "There are terrible events that would happen anytime...we have to be prepared. One more thing I know about the Sorcerer's Stone is that the stone needs to be nourished by the lifeblood of the child".

"I don't understand" 

"That's what I have to find out soon."Hermione.

"When do you plan to tell the others? They're all focused on your murder case, especially Draco. Mr.Greengrass is making it appear as if a Weasley was the criminal" I said feeling insulted.

"What?! That coward, how dare he do such thing. He's playing innocent now is he?" Hermione gritted her teeth.

"Mione...I missed you. You beaver" I smiled at my best friend" you better tell the others soon enough. You know I can't keep my mouth shut for a long time".

"I know" she retorted "About the case, please work together to bring Mr.Greengrass down, I'll help you in any way I can but please let my identity remain a secret. I'm trying to also catch this man who is behind the creation of more stones. Be prepared and make sure that the kids are safe. We never know what this man can do".

"But why would he want to create more stones?" I asked.

"I'm not sure about that yet. All I know is that any teenager could be taken for more stones to be created. Once the stones are created and cloned, this can also bring back someone to life" Hermione explained.

"...For now...We must keep it a secret".