Back to Hogwarts

Lillione's P.O.V

I sat at the Gryffindor table, staring at the crest of mum and dad. Suddenly, Headmistress Luna stood up and announced, "Attention students! This year we will be having the Triwizard Tournament. Now,I know that it should've begun during the beginning of school but the Ministry decided to start it now.". "The Durmstrang and Beuxbatons Schools shall be arriving momentarily" She said.

"Hey! Your father joined before right?" I elbowed Albus,"yeah. But it was by accident"Albus replied. Suddenly, boys in red and thick clothing came it with a great performance. Next were the ladies at Beuxbatons who were so fair and full of grace. Madame La Fidele as their headmistress.I'm guessing she's Hagrid and Madame Maxime's daughter.

They sat beside headmistress Luna, then Mr.Blaise Zabini stood up and announced "the Triwizard tournament will be a bit difficult and each of the school champions shall be past 3 faces. But only those who are 17 and above are allowed to join" he said and sat down. The whole room was filled with shouting knowing all of them want to join. Well, that is, if they can.

Headmistress showed us the goblet of fire where students shall place their names in it. Knowing there will be an age line I wouldn't dare if I were Scorpius because he wants to. Lucky for Dray, he's of age now. His birthday passed, and he didn't want to celebrate even though we tried convincing him a lot. He just wouldn't agree.

"Are you joining the tournament?" I mouthed at Dray,"I dunno" he mouthed back. Although knowing Felix Krum is the most popular boy in Durmstrang and is brave and strong he'll be in it, a lot of the students are expecting him to win. Since he's so much better than his father.

Day of Choosing the champions...

Albus and I sat beside one another, as friends alright?

Jsut Frineds.

Why can't I say that right? 

Dray didn't put his name on the cup, headmistress walked by the goblet, a parchment flew out. "The Durmstrang champion is Felix krum"she announced, that was expected. The Durmstrang students were proud and were cheering, "The Beauxbatons champion...Dominique Weasely" she said, the Beauxbatons applauded and smiled formally.

"And finally the Hogwarts champion is.....Dray Malfoy!"Headmistress said. All of them clapped and cheered for him, but he froze and stood up. How could this happen? He never put his name there? What happened.? Or did he?

 The Durmstrang Headmaster, Vinicius Dunshaw clapped emotionless.

Dray looked at me and Scorpius who was looking so confused. Who put his name there?But for now, we've got to give full support and protection, this could be dangerous...

"The same thing happened to dad" Albus whispered. Oh bloody hell no...