Crying

Lizeth had ran out of the ball like a runaway Cinderella,well except that she's a vampire Cinderella.She couldn't get herself to fly because her vision caused her a severe headache,she ran upstairs to find Lillione whom she thought of as her own sister.

She didn't care that she was wearing heels, stilettos even, Lizeth got used to it. Her head ached so much that she felt her body weaken, her legs felt numb all of a sudden and she fell on her knees. Lizeth couldn't get herself to stand up,she was really heating up.

Dray's P.O.V

I was running around the place looking for Lizeth, but I couldn't.What just happened to her?She isn't acting really good when I saw her run out of the ball like Cinderella when it was midnight.

But she's a vampire and she loves the night,I'm sure something's wrong with her and I gotta find out...Now...why the heck am I worrying so much as if she's my girlfriend or something?

Heart:Is it bad to worry about someone?She's your friend.
Mind:oh great!I thought you were gonna say his girlfriend.For once I actually agree with you.
Heart:what a great idea.You actually work!But anyways, she's a friend of yours and so far she became important to you.
Mind:are you insulting me Heart?Of course I work!Atleast I'm of some use than you are!I give this guy ideas which makes him smart,than you who isn't doing his REAL JOB.
Heart:well excuse me I pump blood which makes him alive you nitwit!
Mind:pump blood?Hah!That's your real job!But instead of doing that what you do is fall in love nuuhhh!
Heart:Ugh!This isn't about us!This is about Dray and Lizeth.
Mind:tch!Back to topic!

Shut it both of you.I'm trying to focus looking for that vampire queen than listen to boh of you argue.

I checked every place I could and went to check upstairs.

"Dray? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be downstairs at the ball?" I bumped into Lillione.

"I would be if my partner didn't run out and leave me" I stated. "Why?Where's Lizeth?" She asked, "I have the same question in mind sis".

"Didn't see her fly by did you?" I asked, Lillione shook her head. I sighed, "I'll keep looking then.Get some rest. You ain't getting any taller" I patted Lil's head and made my way to the third floor.

I searched through every hall and room, suddenly my ears caught a sound of sobbing from a nearby room. I followed it and reached a restricted room.

I looked around to make sure no one was looking and quietly opened the door and peeked inside. I stepped in and looked, there I saw seated in a corner, Lizeth, who had her hands covering her ears.

She was shivering.

"Lizeth..." I called, she gasped at my presence.

"Are you okay?" I walked closer to her.

"S-s-s-stay away from m-m-m-me...!" She stopped me.

"What's wrong? Is something the matter?" I got even more worried.

"Blood....Blood...Blood...." She kept muttering. Merlin's beard...

She might be hungry. Could it be?

"Lizeth I--"

"I said STAY AWAY!!!!" she roared, just then I saw her eyes change into red and her fangs had grown a bit longer, her skin became even more pale and she looked...

Unlike the usual...Undead.

I stepped back in horror, is she just hungry? Or is there something else?

"STOP IT!!! JUST STOP IT!!!" she held her head and pulled her hair.

"NO!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!" she shrieked.

I immediately went to her, and held her by her shoulders.

"Lizeth! Snap out of it! Lizeth!" I shook her. She ranted and shook her head, pulled her hair even more and tears spilled from her eyes.

I wrapped my arms around her, "Get it together Liz.Come on" I whispered.

Her face changed back normally, she looked shocked and she looked at me. "I-I-I'm...s-s-sorry..." Her lips quivered.

"Lizeth...I think, you need to eat" I told her.

She bit her lip.

"I know...But..." She looked afraid.

"But what?" I asked.

"I need to drink a human's blood Dray..." She says.

"Go on. If you have to." I said."But please, don't just eat any random person you see"

"It's not that easy Dray...Once I drink human's blood I don't just bite one person. You see....I can't control myself. I can finish of a whole school!" Lizeth admitted.

"What?! How?! " I gasped, she can't do that.

"I'll go.I have to go. I'll solve this problem of mine" she stood up still shivering.

"Are you sure that's your only problem?" I questioned, she hesitated.

"If there is more, I'll make sure and solve them and come back before your third task" she suddenly smiled. She smiled like she was really alright and nothing's wrong.

Why doesn't she tell me this?

"Just tell me, be honest. What's wrong?" I asked.

"I don't want to burden you with my problems Dray. So don't worry" she tells me. I'm her friend, no problem of a friend would burden me.

I'd be willing to help her if she tells me.

"And Dray, thanks. You know, for asking me to the ball. Although I kind of ruined it for you" she apologized.

The heck is she apologizing about? She didn't do anything wrong.
Except that she made me dance with Magenta.

"You didn't. Actually, you completed it"

She looked flushed, I can tell her emotions are mixed up. "I'll go now.The sooner I leave the earlier I can get back to at least watch you".

"You better do." I hugged her, for some reason I wanted to hug her. Like mum did to me whenever I felt problematic or sad.

Just then, Lizeth turned into a bat and flew out a window.

"Be careful out there" I whispered as I watched her fly out into the night.

Please come back...

The same words I want my mum to hear.