The Yule Ball #1

Lizbeth's P.O.V

"You look gorgeous Lizeth" Lillione said gazing at me.

She helped me fix myself up for the ball, which isn't my first time to attend to,I just really need her help.

"Thanks Lillione"I smiled.

"I wish I could attend but first years aren't allowed this year"Lillione sighed sadly.

"That's okay.I'm positive that sooner or later you yourself will be joining.Maybe even the partner of one of he champions" I smiled.

"Oh that wouldn't be necessary.I just want to attend even with anyone.It doesn't need to be a champion" she smiled,she's so cute.

I can't help but read her future, her Yule Ball.

"Give me your hands" I instructed her, she did.

"Why so?" She asked.I held her hands slightly firm, and stared into her eyes.A few minutes later I already knew what her ball would be like.

"Looks like your ball is gonna be a really good one" I gave her a thumbs up.

"How do you know?" She tilted her head asking.

"I saw your future.But it's gonna be a surprise..." I smiled widely.

"W-Who will I go with?" She asked looking hopeful for one particular person.

"Okay fine I'll spill just a little bit...You're going with a champion" I grinned.

"From what school?" She asked.

"Hogwarts, he's in Slytherin too" I winked, she suddenly blushed.i spilled a bit too much now I guess.I can't help it!

"Got a guess sweetie?" I asked she shook her head innocently.

"Oh I know that you know who he is" I stuck my tongue out at her.

She blushed, even more, she shook her head.

"Enough about me!Dray might be waiting for you" she changed the topic.

"Oh right!I nearly forgot that I'm gonna go with your brother" I chuckled.

"You seem very happy about it" Lillione smirked at me.

"Why not right?I'm going to the Yule Ball with a Malfoy" I smiled as I felt butterflies going insane inside my stomach.Lillione and I left the room and headed to the Great Hall.

Scorpius' P.O.V

"Oi Dray hurry up!You're one of the champions and you can't be late for the ball" I called.

"I know ..." He sighed but he looked lazy to stand up.

"You don't want Lizeth to wait right?" I crossed my arms.

"No.Speaking of Lizeth...What does she smell like?" Dray suddenly asked.

"What does she SMELL like?" I repeated confused. Why would he ask something like that?

He nodded in response. That's weird, why'd he suddenly take interest on someone's scent? 

Well that just gave me a wrong message.

"...I dunno...dirt and blood I guess?" I thought.

"I see, weird" Dray stood up.

"Why would you ask something like that?" I asked.

" No reason" he says and looks back into the mirror.

"Do I look alright?" Dray asked.

"Do you want me to answer that honestly?" I asked.

"No" Dray retorted.

"You look like a prince who's about to attend a royal ball" I deadpanned.

"Thanks bro." He smiled and flipped his imaginary long hair at me "I'm flattered".

"Ew" I glared at him as we made our way to the Great Hall. "You are aware that was a lie right?".

Dray's P.O.V

To be dead honest right now, I feel nervous.I dunno why though.I mean, why should I right?

"Hey Dray!" Magenta, all of a sudden approached me wearing a gold gown that hugged her body tight revealing her curves, she looked sexy in it

"Hi" I just smiled.

"You look great"she complimented.

"Thanks.You look beautiful" I complimented back, which in fact was true.

"Thank you.So did you find a date for the ball?" She asked.I felt Scorpius elbow me.

"Yeah" I answered.

"Really who?Don't tell me it's Diane Moonlet" she chuckled.

Diane Moonlet is...well not to be rude the not so beautiful among all the Slytherins.She always gets bullied for what she looked like, even by Magenta.

"No...Actually its--"

"Whoah!" I heard Scorpius gasp.I turned around to see what he saw, and even I was amazed by what it.

It was Lizeth standing by the staircase, she was wearing a black elegant gown, it looked like the traditional style vampire ladies wore, but it was a tiny bit modern. It showed off her fair skin and her shoulders were bare.

I noticed her eyes seemed to sparkle even from afar, and her lips were noticeable with the blood red lipstick applied. She carefully made her way down with a smile, surprisingly even a more dashing smile than she used to show.

I went to her, I extended my hand to her and she took it. Now she's right in front of me, I froze.I don't know what to say to her.

"Oi Dray!" She snapped her fingers, I shook my head and scratched the back of my neck.

"S-Sorry." I laughed nervously "You look gorgeous".

"Thanks. Black is such a happy color" she quoted.

"It looks really great on you" I smiled.

"You look great yourself."she complimented me.

"Thanks" I said shyly.

"I-I-Is she...your date for tonight?" I heard Magenta ask stammering, she looked shocked to see Lizeth.

"Yeah.This is Lizeth" I introduced her to Magenta, I noticed that Magenta forced a smile on Lizeth.

"Lovely to meet you Lizeth" she said.

"You too Magenta" Lizeth smiled at her and bowed her head.

"Champions!Please line up for your entrance along with your partners" Headmistress Luna instructed.

"Shall we?" I raised my arm and Lizeth took it and nodded.

Dominique was first, next was Felix and Magenta and then me and Lizeth.Everyone had their eyes fixed on me and Lizeth which is kind of confusing.

Music started playing and us, the champions started to dance, I took Lizeth by the waist and lifted her up and placed her down, we continued the dance.

Lizeth and I held hands and danced, she danced gracefully and for some reason it made her look more beautiful while she danced.

"Dray?" Lizeth says,"Huh?" I blinked.

"Quit staring,I know I'm beautiful" she chuckled.

"Heh...you've gotta be kidding me" I joked.