Flashlight

Lizeth's P.O.V

Dray, Scorpius, and Lillione were altogether feeling happy and relieved that Dray passed the first task.

"Come on Dray!We gotta celebrate!" A boy name Alvin Gruledom from Slytherin.

"Yeah!Magenta and the others threw a party for ya!"said another.

"Go ahead Dray.You deserve it" Lillione tells Dray.

Dray looked like he didn't want to go.

"Go ahead guys Scorp and I will follow" Dray tells them.

"Alright but you better be there Dray!" Alvin said.

"What object did you get?" Scorpius asked.

Dray didn't want to respond.Hah!I know why.

"W-what did Dominique and Krum get?" Dray asked changing the topic.

"Dominique chose a metal stick and Krum got a deluminator" Lillione replied.

I couldn't help but snicker.

"What's with you Lizeth?" Scorpius asked.

"Nothing. It's just that I know about the next task..." I said.

"What is it?" Dray asked.

"Lizeth!" I heard uncle Blaise.

"Hm?"I turned to him.

"Your mum's looking for you. She's at the headmistress' office" Uncle said.

"Okay. Coming" I said and stood up.

"I'll just give you a clue Dray," I said leaned forward and whispered "Darkness".

Then I skipped away, I glanced back at the siblings and smiled before I skipped away.

"What is mother doing here uncle?" I asked.

"You'll find out when you get there," he replied.

Hm...I think I know now.

Dray's P.O.V

"Darkness?" I muttered.

"What did she say?" Scorp asked.

"She said it was darkness" I lowered my voice

"Darkness...huh...What is your object, Dray?" Lil asked.

"It's ...errr...a...Flashlight" I said softly

"You sound embarrassed about it" Scorp said.

"If the clue is darkness then...maybe that flashlight would be useful," Lil said

"You may be right sis" I said. I feel less embarrassed now that I've got a clue.

"You're lucky Lizeth gave you a clue or you'll be wondering about the task till it happens" Scorp said

"And she did say that you were a perfect match because of age" Lil says

"Really? That vampire said that?" I laughed.

"Yeah.But she also said that there's no chance that you and she will end up." Scorpius said.

"Why so?"I asked

"Because you still love Magenta, and she said that she was dead and insane. After saying that she just laughed" Lil said.

"Heh...Well, she is insane" I laughed.

I don't know her that well.

But I'm glad someone actually thinks we're a perfect match, even if it's because of age.

"Let's get going Scorp. Come on too Lil" I said and placed my arms around my siblings.

Thanks a lot, Liz. She didn't tell me exactly, I guess she knew it wouldn't be fair to Domini and Krum. But she still told me.

Lizeth's P.O.V

I arrived at Headmistress' Luna's office where I saw mum.

I already knew she wasn't mum, I could tell by her scent.

"Hey aunt Meorhine" I smiled and hugged her.

"As expected from you Lizeth.You can tell my identity." Aunt Meorhine smiled.

"Of course I can you're my favorite aunt" I said

"It's a good thing she could disguise herself to get in without anyone noticing who she really is"headmistress Luna smiled.

"Yeah.Although you two aren't related you really share the same brain" Uncle Blaise said

"Anyway, how are things going on here?"aunt Meorhine asked all of us.

"Well, you're aware that there's the Triwizard Tournament going on." Uncle Blaise said.

"Dominique Weasley is champion for Beauxbatons Felix Krum for Durmstrang" Headmistress Luna said

"Who's Hogwarts Champion?" Aunt Meorhine asked.

"Dray Malfoy" I responded.

Aunt Malfoy froze, "Did he choose to join?".

"No." I replied.

"What?!" The three adults said in shock.

"Someone must've put his name there.Dray didn't put his name and there was an age line surrounding the goblet" I said

"Oh dear...Who would do this to him?I have a very bad feeling about this" Aunt Meorhine said "History just repeated itself...".

"Dray Malfoy must be protected. Who knows what could happen?" Headmistress Luna said worriedly.

"We'll watch him for you Meorhine" Uncle Blaise said.

"Yeah. And I've already befriended him! He's got quite the looks" I smiled.

"You like him?" Aunt Meorhine asked.

I laughed,"Not really I guess.He's a friend auntie".

"Ah young love" headmistress Luna sighed.

"Remembering you and Neville again?" Aunt Meorhine giggled.

Headmistress Luna blushed.

"Anyway, I will be watching the Triwizard Tournament in this disguise.Your mum agreed with me" Aunt Meorhine said

"Well, don't you get annoyed having my mum's face auntie?Mum looks like she's around her 8000s" I said

"Vampires" uncle Blaise facepalms.

"And you're mum's around her 5000s and she still looks like she's 20 years old." Headmistress Luna said

"Don't say that about your mum, remember she defended you from being eaten by your own Dad"Aunt Meorhine tells me.

"Alright alright, auntie. Come on I'll bring you to the Malfoys siblings. I'm sure you'd want to see them again" I smiled.

"Hm...Why not? Let's go. Thank you for your time Headmistress Luna,sir Blaise Zabini" aunt Meorhine said and bowed.

"We're happy to have you Mrs.Ma--I mean Mrs.Meorhine Vhladimir" Headmistress Luna said.

Aunt Meorhine and I left.

"I missed them a lot Liz" Aunt Meorhine frowned.

"Well, you get to see them again now" I smiled.