FIRST DAY

Draco's P.O.V

I ended up sleeping in that room alone. Well, that was better than having Granger in there too.

Though it's rather strange, I woke up feeling... kind of sad. Miserable actually. But I just shook it off, probably because Granger's cat slept beside me, and I'm not fond of cats.

 I have to find a way to get my stuff out of here. There is no way am I allowing myself to stay in the same room with that mudblood. 

I made my way to the Great Hall for breakfast. "Where have you been mate?" Blaise asked "I didn't see you come back", "Head boy and girl's common room" I replied, "You have your own room? With her???" Blaise was surprised.

"Yeah mate. Quite annoying, especially her cat. Man, I wanted to shred it to bits!" I seethed, seriously that cat is driving me crazy. It even had the guts to sleep on my bed leaving fur on the sheets. As soon as I woke up, it was sleeping next to me. 

"By the way Draco, it's your father's trial tomorrow" Blaise reminded me, "Tch..." I scoffed. The man I still called father, who cared about no one but his image towards the Dark Lord...

I didn't want to think about it too much, but mum is worried. Very worried. But I don't want to attend his trial, for some reason, I get so miserable when I see my father. 

"Hey Malfoy!" I heard someone call me, I turned to see Weasley. Another headache.

"You better stay away from Hermione, try laying even a finger on her I will pound you" he forewarned. I laughed, "And why would I want to touch that mudblood?".

"Take that back!" he snarled, "Why should I?" I glared and turned my back.

Why the heck is he threatening me? I have no interest in Granger, never have, never will. "Come on mate, let's go eat. We have Potions class after." Blaise tells me, I sighed feeling too lazy to attend. Well, towards all my classes actually.

Defense Against the Dark Arts is an exception though. "Drake!" I heard Pansy, "Make a run for it" Blaise adviced me. I sighed and speeded away, just then...

"Draco..." I heard another voice. But it came from my head. What the-? 

"DRACO!"

There it goes again, but louder this time, I shook my head. I think I'm going to blame that damn mudblood's cat for this. 

Hermione's P.O.V

I woke up feeling empty, and deep inside of me...I wanted to cry. I don't understand. It's strange. I just sighed as I held my head, I had to borrow some of Ginny's clothes since I didn't have my things with me. 

"You can borrow my spare uniform for now Mione." Ginny came into the room with her extra uniforms neatly folded in her hands. "Thanks a lot, Gin. Sorry for the trouble, I really owe you. I'll make sure to get my belongings today." I said and got off my bed. 

"No problem." She winked at me. Suddenly, Harry came running, "Hermione, you gotta get changed quick. Ron might start a fight downstairs".

"What?! Why?" I exclaimed. Now that's one way to greet his girlfriend good morning. "He's been up all night, bothered with the thought of you and Malfoy in one room. He told me he'd pulverize that git in the morning. I tried stopping him, but guess what! He stormed out of the common room" Harry explained.

Agh! Ronald Weasley... "Go to him. I'll follow. Make sure when you get there Malfoy's still in one piece" I told them and ran to take a shower. Having Malfoy involved in my life is a fuss. I should really do something about this.

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

Harry and Ginny looked at each other, both shocked at Hermione's statement. "Shouldn't she be worried about Ron?" Ginny scratched her head in confusion. "Why did she worry about Malfoy's condition instead?" Harry questioned.

"Well...Maybe she just thinks Ron is too violent that Malfoy couldn't handle it" Ginny suggested, Harry nodded "Yeah maybe". After just a few minuted of pondering towards Hermione's statement, which wasn't supposed to be a big deal, they left the common room to look for Ron.

"Hey, Malfoy!"Ron called out, Harry caught sight of his friend's hair from afar. 

"You better stay away from Hermione, try laying even a finger on her I will pound you" Ron threatened, "Oh good God, Ronald" Ginny facepalmed when she saw him as well. Draco laughed"And why would I want to touch that mudblood?".

Harry and Ginny ran towards them.

"Take that back!" Ron snarled, "Why should I?" Draco glared at the angry red-head and turned away. "Ron!" Harry and Ginny shouted. "That filth thinks he's so smug" Ron clenched his fists, "Good thing he didn't hit you" Harry was relieved that no fight, physically, had occurred or they'd be in detention in no time.

"Good thing I didn't hit HIM!" Ron hissed, he was still pissed. "Hermione's on her way down in a while. Prepare your face, because she might be the one hitting you" Ginny scolded her brother for being reckless.

"Well I'm sorry for being a worried boyfriend," Ron said sarcastically and stomped his way to the Great Hall for breakfast. Harry and Ginny followed behind.

Meanwhile, Hermione took a quick shower and changed into Ginny's uniform. She tied her hair in a loose bun and quickly got her backpack and while, then rushed out of the common room. She immediately arrived at the Great Hall, she saw her friends and went to them. "Are you alright?" she asked as she sat down next to her boyfriend.

"Yeah" he replied but didn't look at her. Hermione sighed in relief, "Why did you do that? You could've got a one-way ticket to detention for that Ronald!" her tone changed. "I think he's gonna need a helmet today" Harry whispered under his breath.

Ginny sighed as she drank her juice, she knew Hermione would be angry about what happened. "What?! You're mad too?" Ron retorted, he pressed his lips together, gritting his teeth as well. "I was worried! Who knows what might've happened?" Hermione argued, "For all I know he could've pounded you, or worse!".

"Tch. Worried. Well, I think I'd prefer someone who actually meant that word" Ron glared at her, "What are you saying? Of course I mean it." Hermione said honestly, "Well, for your information, I think not. You always think I'm wrong for being so concerned of you, for trying to protect you. Instead of showing much gratitude for what I do, you yell and scold me." Ron accused, he angrily stood up and left the place.

"Is it just me...or do I smell a breakup?" Ginny frowned, "No. He's just angry..." Hermione sighed, she held her head. "Have I been too hard on him?" she asked for her friends' honest opinion. "For me, just a bit. Especially when he gets involved in fights" Harry tells her, "I think it's perfectly fine. I'd do the same if I were you anyway." Ginny didn't think the same as Harry did.

"I see..." Hermione let out another sigh, her chest feeling heavier. "Miss Granger, in my office. Now" Headmistress ordered, Hermione looked confused, wondering what she did wrong now.

"Could this day get any better?" Hermione cursed under her breath.