Completion

Draco's P. O. V

It's another usual day here at the ministry, nothing new at all.My head is bombarded by so much thoughts I can't even explain.

Mother spoke to me... What she said though, gave me such hope.
Mother believes that Hermione is not dead.
She found out that her corpse was not really Hermione and was just a fake.

It gave me more motivation to complete this case. I will find out who's behind all this. Hermione dear... Just you wait. Wherever you are... I will find you.

All of a sudden, I heard my window being tapped, I turned to see an owl with a letter safely tucked in his beak. I opened the window and took the letter.

It's from Dray.

Well that's new.

It said...

Dear dad,

I know you're busy with work, I don't mean to intrude but this is very important. Lillione has been taken. We don't know who took her, our only clue is that it was a man with a sly, creepy, toothy and psychotic looking smile. It's not only Lillione. At first it was Albus. We witnessed how it happened, we heard someone call Lillione's name and all of a sudden, like what the others experienced as well, with just a blink of an eye, she was gone.
We reported this to the headmistress.

Dad... I'm scared. Scorpius is too. I don't know what to do. Mum's gone and now Lillione. Dad, we need your help. Please.

-Dray

Nearly every part of his letter pierced straight through my heart. My little girl... Our little girl has been taken. Damn it!

Hermione... What do I do...

If you were here then... Maybe... I'd think straight.

I left my office and stomped my way to Harry's office with Dray's letter in my hand. "Draco... " he looked up and he was holding a letter too.

"I know. We better do something about this and quick before anyone else gets involved. " I stated.

"Albus... For Merlin's sake what did my boy do?! " Harry grit his teeth.

"Harry.. You have to stop the Triwizard Tournament" I suggested. Harry looked confused, "Why? What does this have to do with our kids getting stolen. ".

"Because the man behind all this could take another chance of taking care others too! Especially those that are part of the tournament." I yelled. I felt so much anger and frustration.

Dray's part of that. I can't risk him nor Scorpius taken too.

"I will... " Harry agreed "Have the others begin the search, go on the investigation. We need more information " Harry ordered. I nodded.

"But what about... Hermione's case... "I muttered,suddenly remembering it all. I felt Harry's hand on my shoulder.

"I know this is too much for you. But we need to do this first. We don't know what could happen next. " Harry stated.

I frowned, yet I shook my head and nodded at him again before leaving his office.

Third Person's P. O. V

"Looking so much like Hermione Granger" Billius whispered as he moved a strand of Lillione's hair from her face.

"Don't touch her! " Albus had awoken from unconsciousness. "Albus Severus Potter" Billius walked over to im.

"Hungry? " he asked smiling, "Wait here with your beloved. I shall fetch you both something to eat eh? " and with that Billius left with the sound of his leather shoes'heels tapping on the floor.