Dray and Magenta

DRAY'S P.O.V

Dad was informed that I was the Hogwarts Champion and he was happy for me, and so was his wife. I'm not calling her my mum. But dad didn't know that I didn't put my name there. I still don't know who did it...I just don't want to worry him too much.

I'm now alone. We just had our meeting about the Triwizard tournament, I got to talk with Dominique Weasley since I already met her before, along with her mum and dad.

Albus, James, and Lily are related to him since their mum's aunt Ginny, I knew uncle Bill when I went to Romania with dad before, there I met Dominique.

She looked a lot like her mum.

"Dray!"I heard Scorpius coming my way.

"What?" I asked he was panting.

"I just saw Magenta...with..." He stopped and took a deep breath.

"With who?" My tone changed. I suddenly felt nervous.

"Felix...Krum..." Scorpius spat.

I froze for a moment. I have a bad feeling about this.

"What were they doing?" I clenched my fist and held my breath hoping not to hear what I think I might.

Scorpius gulped, "are you sure you want to know?".

"Yes"I spat.

"They...they were...flirting," Scorpius wasn't looking at me directly.

"Is that all?"I asked to be sure.

Scorpius didn't say anything.

"Just tell me everything Scorp please!" I pleaded.

"They were snogging..." Lillione came.

I froze again. I didn't know how to react. I had it all mixed up...

"Where are they?" I asked.

"They're outside the Durmstrang's private common room" Scorpius replied.

Without saying a word I left and headed for their room.

"Dray wait!" Lillione called out.

I didn't stop.

"Dray wait up! We're going with you!" I hear Scorpius.

They were right behind me. I finally saw them.

My girlfriend and a Durmstrang champion kissing each other. My blood boiled, I was taking deep breathes but I couldn't hold back.

"You...BASTARD!" I roared, pushed Magenta and pointed my wand at Felix.

"Dray!" Magenta gasps.

"What are you doing Mr.Malfoy?" Felix asked.

"Playing as if nothing happened now are we..."I said in a low tone.

"Dray please don't...I'm sorry..."Magenta burst into tears.

"I can't believe you would do this to me.."I told her.

"I'm sorry Dray. I couldn't help it. He was so passionate and--"

"You went right in forgetting that you had a boyfriend..."My anger rose.

"And you!" I faced Felix "You're new and you have the nerve to do whatever you want?! Is that it!? You think you're so up top?!Redu--"

"Dray stop!"I heard Lillione...

She burst into tears...

My sister is crying. I stared at her, seeing mum through her.

My hand was shivering. I wanted to curse Felix.

But I lowered my wand and let go of him.

"Lil calm down..."Scorpius comforted our sister.

"Dray I--"

"Shut it. I don't want to hear a word you want to say Magenta. We're done."I hissed.

Lillione was on her feet crying.

"Sorry Lil. I didn't want you to see me that way again...I'm sorry" I hugged her.

"As for you Felix, better thank my sister for saving your arse from being cursed by me,"I said. Felix nodded.

"And also...Take care of that slut," I tell him, and I was referring to Magenta.

"Let's go you two,"I told my siblings and we left.

"Don't do that ever again Dray" Lillione cried.

"I can't promise that Lil. But I'll try"I smiled at her and wiped her tears.

Scorpius and I brought Lillione back to their common room and then we went back to our room as well.

"You made Lil cry again..."Scorp sighed.

"I know...It was stupid but...I really couldn't help it" I said.

"You know our little sis is a crybaby Dray. So you better be careful with what you do when she's around" Scorp reminded me.

"Yeah yeah. And why am I the only one you're scolding? You're her brother too"I stated.

"You expect me to scold myself out loud eh?" He chuckles.

"At least scold yourself too..."I said and sighed.

"Anyway...What's gonna happen with you and Magenta now that you two have split up?"Scorp asked.

"I'm gonna move on. It's gonna be easy for her cuz she's got pretty boy Felix" I said sarcastically.

"But you still love her right?"Scorp asked.

"Of course I do. But I'm mad at her too. Even if I did break up with her, I still have feelings for her.." I frowned "Good thing our relationship didn't last for more than 5 months or I might be even more miserable than I am now".

"You gotta move on Dray"Scorpius tells me.

"I know. So you should watch your girl or else some bastard will steal her from you"I advised him.

"Thanks for the advice, Dray.But you are aware that I've given up on Adrania right?" Scorpius says.

"I'm just saying li'l bro"I tell him "Just in case you find a new one soon".

"But won't you want to hear what Magenta has to say about what happened?"Scorp asked.

"I...well..."I stuttered.

"You let your anger take over" Scorpius says.

"I think she said enough...You heard her Scorp" I sat up and sighed,"She said that he was so passionate".

"Oh yeah...I forgot about that"Scorp said trying not to laugh. Good thing I have my siblings with me or else I might not handle my emotions that well now.

I covered my eyes with the back of my arm.

Mum...should I let her go?

"Now...the only important women are mum, Grandma, and Lillione..."I said.