The Malfoys

They continued following Dray who was boiling in anger. He went to a place where his mum always said where people write about stuff on the daily prophet(A\N:Sorry I dunno where it really is). Scorpius ,Lillione , Eric , James, and Albus went as well.

*BANG!!!!*

"What in the world?!?" Pansy Parkinson was shocked by the loud noise, there a blonde-white haired boy stood with an angry expression."You must be Dray, well, are you happy about having a pureblood mother now?"she asked smirking.

"Heck no!And she isn't worth my dad's time!"Dray said angrily,"What do you need from me? I'm busy looking for reports"Pansy snapped "If it's about what I wrote, I don't regret it at all."

"Oh, then I'll make you regret it."Dray gritted his teeth.

"What do you want me to do> Stop writing about you filthy mudblood mother!?" She cackled.

*BANG!!!!*

"WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT UP!Your cackle is already as worse as your face is!" Scorpius said,   

"Don't you say a word against our mother you pug face!"Lillione said, "And don't call her a mudblood! You're just jealous that uncle Draco picked our aunt over you!"James snapped.

"me?!Jealous of that mudblood?!?How dare you!What filth are you talking about?! I was Never jealous of that mudblood!" Pansy said as her face turned red."AND IT SURELY ISN'T MY FAULT YOUR MOTHER IS A FILTHY MUDBLOO--"

"ENOUGH!!!" Dray yelled,"Stupefy!".

"Stupefy! Pansy attacked back on the kids."Reducto!"Scorpius sent her flying back onto the wall. She was blacked out then. The Malfoy children were very much satisfied with what they did, even James, Albus, and Eric, though they knew that someday or maybe today they'll be yelled at by the headmistress, be reported to their parents and then get detention.

They put on their invisibility cloaks,and they went back to Hogwarts.

The Malfoy brothers went back to the Slytherin common room. Dray lay his head on his bed, he sighed in satisfaction that he paid back to Parkinson, Hermione once mentioned Parkinson to him when she told him stories. She said that Parkinson liked Draco on their years at Hogwarts and that she was jealous of her being with Draco, Parkinson did many torturous movements on Hermione whenever Draco wasn't around but she didn't want to pay back, even if she really had to though, but Draco always came and saved Hermione.

"We're not done yet, bro. That was only our beginning for getting revenge for mum" Scorpius said,"I know, we've gotta face our stepmother" Dray said a bit annoyed.

"But we can do this, remember, we've got our mother's spirit" Scorpius said,"Yeah! Especially Lil"Dray smiles.

He always remembered when they were just kids. They always played in the backyard, and played Quidditch, though it wasn't Lillione's thing.

"Hey! It's nearly Lillione's birthday! What would we get for her?" Dray asked,"hmm..lemme think.......well she loves books" Scorpius said.

"Hey! Why don't we give Lucio as a birthday gift"Dray laughed,"Give who?"Lillione suddenly appeared out of nowhere."No one no one"Dray and Scorpius were giggling,Lil crossed her arms."By the way, Dray, Magenta there will be a meeting of the prefects at 1:30" Lillione smirked.

"What!?!It's already 1:28!" Dray faced the clock,"go!" Scorpius pushed his brother, Dray ran out of the common room.Lillione and Scorpius were laughing, suddenly, their rings glowed.

Their rings were silver, surrounded by a snake and at the center was a head of a lion. It suddenly glowed with orange light."Scorp!Mum!"Lil said," its a sign! There must be a chance that we can find her."