The engagement

There were about 50 vials. I had my own pensieve in my office so I tried one. I spilled it onto the pensieve and I dipped my face into it.

MEMORY

"Hello..what's your name?" A girl asked a blonde boy sitting on the grass."Malfoy, Draco Malfoy "The boy replied," and you are?"."I'm Hermione Granger"The boy seemed shocked as the girl stated her name.

"Muggle-born.Am I right?" He asked, "Yes. And you, a pureblood I'm guessing" she said,"yes. I shouldn't be really talking to you since we're both different"the 10-year-old Draco Malfoy said.

"It's okay. I know that purebloods hate muggle-borns" The girl said."Hey you! Come back here you freak!" a brunette yelled at the girl. But surprisingly, the boy stood up and stared at the brunette coldly, the brunette ran in fear that the boy might chase her.

"You didn't have to do that you know," The girl said to him, the boy nodded, the wind blew a bit strongly making the leaves of the trees fall. The girl lay down on the grass enjoying watching and catching the leaves. The boy sat next to her.

"Don't let people like that brunette hurt you. I can tell she's jealous of you. Cuz she's ordinary and you're special" The boy smiled at the girl,"that's very rude Malfoy "the girl said but laughed.

At the end of the day, they became friends, but there was one thing the girl told the boy." someday, you'll be calling me mudblood too"

END OF MEMORY

Draco rose his face from the pensieve, he never knew that he actually met her. He picked up another vial and spilled it onto the pensieve.

MEMORY

"How much is this?" Draco asked the saleslady,"Oh, that dearie is 500 galleons, very special ring"The lady said Draco thought deeply. He loved Hermione so much he wanted to give her something special.

"I'll take it"Draco decided."The girl must be very special"The lady smiled, "Yes she is, very special"Draco said and left holding his gift for her.

"This proposal is going to be the best.I'm gonna propose on our graduation day" he thought as a smile crept into his face.

"Hey, Draco! Where have you been?" Harry approached me,"Got my surprise for Mione" Draco smiled,"Cool. Hey!you better take care of her, or else I'll kill you.Or maybe turn you into a ferret"Harry warned. Draco chuckled remembering Professor Moody, what a scene that was.

"You bet I will"Draco said and we went to back to their houses.

"Hey mate!Cool ring, for Mione right?" Blaise said,"Oh yeah."Draco smiled.

They've been dating for so long, Draco had decided, a very hard decision but this decision led him to his own happiness. He knew he wouldn't regret it. His happiness was to be with Hermione Granger and so he was ready, he had all the support he needed. Harry,Ron,Blaise,Narcissa,Lucius,Ginny,Luna,Neville and other more supported them.

AT GRADUATION DAY....

"Draco!Hermione's next for the speech! Get ready" Blaise called out.

"To all my friends and professors, I thank all of you for supporting me for all these years, I thank all of you for being with me and helping me. I've learned so much, and I had so many adventures and amazing experiences here. I'm sure the next students will love it here. To all the professors, I thank you for teaching all of us here so many things, and supporting us, to all my friends and to a special someone, I thank you too for giving me so many memories and fun here. I pray for success to all the professors, to the school and to us graduates on the next chapters of our life. That's all I can say, thank you"Hermione said, she was about to leave the stage when headmistress McGonnagal stopped her," Miss Granger, please wait. Look up".Hermione was confused, she just stood there thinking about what'll happen. Then she slowly looked up.

There were fireworks, then there were words.

DEAR HERMIONE

YOU'VE SUPPORTED ME FOR SO LONG

I THANK YOU FOR THAT

AND I CHANGED AND LEARNT TO LOVE

"Beautiful?" There was a boy beside her, it was Draco,"Draco!"She said shocked. He slowly knelt, Hermione's heartbeat went faster, thousands of eyes were staring at them.

"Hermione Jean Granger, I ask you today, will you be my wife?" He asked holding up the ring, Hermione was so shocked she froze, tears came out from her eyes. She cried and faced away, then she faced back at him, she breathed deeply...

"Yes. Yes Draco" she smiled, Draco's heart was filled with overflowing happiness, he placed the ring on her left hand ring finger. Hermione hugged him, she burst into tears, she was so happy."I thought you'd say no"Draco was relieved from his nervousness."I was nervous...I couldn't speak"Hermione laughed.

"WHOOOOO!!!" the students and professors clapped and teased them.

"KISS!KISS!KISS!KISS!KISS!KISS!KISS!KISS!" they cheered,"Well should we?"Hermione asked, 

"Oh heck yeah!"He pulled her and kissed her so passionately."WOOHOO!!!!!!DRAMIONE!DRAMIONE!DRAMIONE!!!!" all of them applauded.

"Hey! Ginny, they're cheering the name of Hermione and Draco" Harry said "That's some support". "Well, it's a couple that'll not be destroyed by anything"Ginny laughed and joined the shouting. All of them realized that pureblood or not, you can still love. Although some didn't understand it clearly yet.

END OF MEMORY

Draco sat back,he remembered Hermione,but he knew he had to move on.He loved Hermione so much but he had to try and move on.