Revealed

Third Person's P. O. V

"NOOOO! " Draco screamed in fury of all his children gone. "WHERE ARE THEY!? " Neville shouted, turning his head at every direction.

"Get out there. Search for them! " Harry ordered the officials, with no further ado they left.

"This can't be it... No... " Meorhine was in deep shock. Beside her was, Luna was crying,  for the first time in years she was so shattered. "Y-y-you're here... " Ginny saw her. She ran to Meorhine,   pleading.

"Please... Hermione... Tell them. Tell them please" Ginny cried, holding her friend's hands.  Meorhine, or should I say Hermione bit her lip.

"I know where they couldn've been taken" Meorhine said.  Draco , Neville and Harry faced her,  their hearts filled with a bit of hope.

Somewhere,  deeply hidden in the Forest of Dean. It's where they went.

Meanwhile,  Billius and Magenta, including the kids were inside the hidden castle.

The siblings have been reunited, yet in an ugly scene.  "Awyyy... Everybody is here! " Billius clapped,  Magenta scoffed.

"What are you doing here Magenta? " Dray hissed, "Hmm... Waiting for your girl to arrive so I could eat her" Magenta grinned as she licked her lips.

"I knew there was something funny about you" Scorpius stated,  "What do you want from us? " James asked.

"Oh not much.  Just your blood" smiled Billius.

Billius held up his wand binding the kids in chains, "Now be patient dears, mummy will be here soon. As long as you cooperate" Billius told them. Each of them was placed on every point of the Pentagon.

All of them were struggling to break free, "Release them" Lizeth came. Looking much weaker than usual, "Ah! Finally, my dinner has arrived" Magenta said gladly. 

"Lizeth, get away from here!" Dray shouted.  "Don't underestimate me Dray" Lizeth smiled, Magenta stood in front of her, licking her lips. Craving for the taste of the Vampire Queen's blood. 

"AHHHHH!!!" Scorpius screamed in pain, the chains wrapped around him burned. It burned so bad, it started to damage his skin. "SCORPIUS!" all of the kids said in unison.

"Ah. The first one to burn in his own weakness" Billius muttered, he smiled at the sight of the boy suffering. 

"Does it hurt Scorpius? Not being wanted?" a voice spoke to Scorpius, "Stop it!" Scorpius growled. "Oh... now I see dear... You're not the favorite are you?" the voice said.

"Shut up!" Scorpius hissed, "You're not like your older brother, he's strong. Not like the sister either, you're not as smart as her" insulted the voice. "I said shut up!!!" Scorpius raged.

They looked at Dray, afraid of what's happening to him. What pain was it he was suffering?

"Your parents don't love you, not like Dray nor Lillione am I right?" 

"You're wrong!" Scorpius said otherwise.

"Oh I do, I do know. I see it. In your heart...You envy them. Because they barely show you the love you want to feel. The love you deserve." the voice's tone shifted "With me, I would show you all the love you have ever wanted to feel, the love of a parent. Of a mother."

"What...?" Scorpius' voice softened.

"Give yourself to me Scorpius." The voice stated "With that, I would be able to live...I would be able to be the mother you ever wanted to have.".

"She was never there for you...Hermione didn't love you like your brother and sister. She didn't care for you. The woman you call mother, doesn't love you" 

The chains burned even more, but Scorpius had stopped struggling. His eyes tightly shut, yet had tears streaming down them. Blood started to slowly come out from him, flowing through a small canal leading to the middle of pentagon.

"Scorpius stop!" Lillione screamed, at the same time, all of the chains that held them burned as well. 

"NO!" Lizeth screamed upon seeing all of them bleeding.

"There you are!" finally, Draco and the rest have arrived. 

"Oh, you found us" Billius clapped "Come to see your kids bleed to death?".

"Stop this insanity Billius!" Hermione shouted.

"Insanity? This is not insanity Meorhine. Or should I say..." Billius grinned from ear to ear. 

"Reducto!" she swiftly cast a spell that struck Billius.

They ran to their children,  pointing their wands toward the chains. "Break them free and it'll be  even more painful for Scorpius" Billius got up.

"Why are you doing this? " Harry asked, Billius'smile faded.  He looked down, "Wait and see... ".

The adults were confused,  not really knowing what to do.Lizeth and Magenta still fighting, Draco and the rest thinking of a way to set them free.

"The Sorcerer's stone is what you're trying to create am I right? " Hermione concluded,  Billius nodded "And! These kids are the perfect ingredients to finish it up".

"WHAT!? " the parents screamed.  "Yes!  Dray was put in that match  to focus on something else,  it wasn't him the put his name there. Magenta did.The girls and Lucio are just the thing my wife wanted since we were never able to have kids, James, Dray, Albus will give my wife a longer life span because of their strength. And Scorpius... " Billius smiled.

"Scorpius will be the very life of that stone. His blood nourishes it and my wife shall be able to feel emotions. She won't be any ordinary corpse" he continued.

"So you're saying... "Neville was dazed.

"You're going to bring your wife back to life. "Draco continued.

"Yes. Isn't that what you want as well Draco Malfoy? " Billius says,  Draco went silent.

Yes it is...Draco replied in his mind.