how'd we go from happy ever after to nothing but a beautiful disaster - b.a

you and brandon were together, and you were happy. until one night you were both drunk & well one fight led to another and safe to say,, that was that.

you still see each other but it's nothing serious. you still adore him, you hook up but you know it's nothing more but you're genuinely struggling to come to terms with that because it kills you not being able to be more. especially giving y'all's past & the fact you have no idea how he feels.

one day you were at brandon's. you spend the day just watching movies, watching the boys work on choreography and music etc. went live with brandon as he was making a song, but that made it really hard. you were in the back right corner but everyone could tell it was you. from when y'all were together.

"whys y/n there?! are y'all back together?"
"if they say they're offical i'm gonna lose it"
"finally about time!"
"what if he's writing this about y/n since she's in the back"

read some of the comments.

brandon tried to dodge them,, as well as he could, cause he didn't even know the answers.

later that night after dinner, you had crashed on the sofa when watching a movie. brandon pokes your arm "baby wake up, we can head up to bed, it's 2am. i don't want you out here all night"

he then woke you up by kissing you and carrying you up to bed and well.. you weren't asleep no more. after y'all well you know. you woke up to brandon just looking at you

you rub your eyes "what?"

"how'd we go from happily ever after to nothing but a beautiful disaster?" he just came out with it.

you sighed "b. i don't. i don't know.. i guess just one night of mistakes but not being able to physically & mentally separate ourselves from each other.. probably didn't help."

brandon nods "i know. we've got history. we've got so much tension.."

you nod "yeah. it's."

"it's us" you both said at the same time.

you both then spent the rest of the early hours talking. it was exactly what y'all needed. it really cut that tension. helped you see it from each other's perspective. once you had finished talking you both fell asleep, only to be awoken by the boys throwing pillows at y'all cause brandon had a meeting to go. but. it made you happy being around them again. like the old times. before the drunk shit happened.

a few weeks later, you became offical again. talking really helped y'all sort things, it was hard at first but, it did wonders to your relationship. once you announced it to fans, they weren't surprised whatsoever. they said they all called it & they were happy to see you both together again, which also made y'all happy.

win win right there