i don't even know who you are anymore - b.a

you and brandon have been through hell to say the least.

brandon has been around you for a big part chunk of your life.

your now ex, and brandon were rivals. you and brandon has dated others, but it never lasted.

you had been single for a few weeks, brandon? got into a relationship about 8 weeks ago. and if you're being 100% honest, i think it's been hard on the two of you.

especially since you 110% don't approve of his new girl.

she just seems to want brandon for two things. fame & sex. and of course you can't worn him about it cause he gives his all to anyone in a relationship so he won't listen otherwise. unless you try. so. you try. but. it came with back lash.

your place got flooded recently so you're crashing with the boys. brandon had his new girl tamara over.

you look at nick "where's b?"
nick smiled "outside on the trampoline with tampon"
you giggled a little "don't approve either?"

all the boys shake their heads.

you nod "me too."

you sighed and started waiting for brandon to come in, he didn't. so you went to the spare room, which is pretty much your bedroom. about 6 hours later and she finally left and brandon was just laying on the sofa watching tv, so you approach him.

"brandon.." you sighed sitting next to him
he rolled his eyes "what do you want?"
you look at brandon "what's. what's up with you?"
brandon scoffed "what's up with you asking so many questions and over staying your welcome?!"
you sighed "got it. it's like i don't even know you anymore..."

you felt a tear full but you tried to hold the rest back. you hate the others seeing you cry, especially if it's about brandon.

nick heard the conflict from the kitchen so he walks over to your room to check on you.

the boys' rooms were upstairs, meanwhile you were in one of the two spare rooms downstairs. whereas the other spear room is a recording studio.

nick knocks on your door then walks in "that bad huh?"
you sighed and nod "i've never ever seen him like that."
nick nods "i know y/n. he'll work it out"

brandon realised who he just snapped at. "fuck" he sighed and got straight up and walked over to your room and knocked on the door "can i have a minute with her bro?"
nick stands up "if you don't snap at her again"
brandon nods then nick walks out

you sighed "why"
brandon sighed "i don't know. she brings out the worst in me yet i feel like it's for the better"
you sighed "b. i've been here the whole time y'all have been together and that's the first time you have ever ever snapped at me. she's bringing out the worst in you for sure"
brandon looks at you "wait have you been crying?"

you nod "yes."
brandon sighed "y/n.."
you sighed "i have been here for you the whole time even though i know she's not right for you. all of us do. so why?"
"i was tryna make you jealous" brandon itches his head

"maybe it wasn't worth it"

you sighed and stood up

brandon grabbed your hand "y/n.. i love you. hurting you like that. it. it hurt me too"
you sighed "then why didn't you say something sooner?"
brandon shrugged "she had me wrapped around my finger"

you just hugged brandon. you had no idea what to say, so you hugged him. he pulled away and leant in for a kiss

you shake your head "maybe later. when y'all break up. not now."

brandon nods.

after a few weeks, you and brandon were officially together, tamara & brandon brooke up and turns out she was using him so it made it easier for brandon. and you too. but you both lived happily ever after.