fine! take whats yours and leave - a.p

you and austin were talking. until you both got a little heated. it's unknown why, but you both just started screaming at each other. normally y'all don't get like that unless you're playing video games. but today he was just getting on your nerves and you weren't having it and neither was he.

you look at austin "fine! take what's yours and leave"

austin picks you up and walks out "that's what you meant right?"
you lightly smack his back "put me down"
austin smiled "i wasn't wrong though."

austin then put you down. you smiled "get back inside. let's order takeout"

austin smirks "now that's our normal friday"

you look at austin "you piss me off sometimes you know?"
austin smiled "yeah. maybe. but. you looveee me"

you rolled your eyes "hm you're lucky i do"

austin smiled "but honestly. i'm seriously. i'm sorry i get on your nerves. it's all outta love."
you nod "i know aust. sometimes it can just be too much. you know?"
austin nods "yeah bub. i know. it's the same with me too"
"but it doesn't mean i love you any less" he adds
you smiled "yeah. sometimes with college stress and the worry of you on tour can just be too much. and when you get home it just gets overwhelming sometimes"
austin nods "yeah i know. it can be for me too"

you and austin order your dinner and wait for it. whilst waiting you started to think about you and austin.

you both can be stressed and sometimes it's good for the both of you. sometimes, it can't be.

but you know that no matter what he can always make you happy.

and that its what you love most about him.