Part 22

Harry's POV.

"Zayn said that we can visit him later at his own house." Louis spoke as he put his phone down.

"Okay," I kissed him. "I love you." I kissed him again.

He kissed me hard, as he tugged at my wrist pulling me up the stairs. Soon we were both a hot, moaning mess, naked on the bed and panting. I wanted to show Louis how much I loved him.

"Im going to go slow baby." I whispered in his ear. He was lying underneath me, his body fully exposed to me and only me.

He didn't say anything but nodded. I as I entered him, a moan escaped through his lips as he arched his back a little.

"Ha-harr-y.." His moans were becoming faster and it made my speed increase.

Soon we were having full hardcore and hot sex, both panting, moaning and sweating.

I enjoyed every minute of this and I know Louis was too.

Soon Louis was moaning more constantly, "Harry, I-I gon... C-cum," he moaned "I-I, uhh"

"Baby, I'm so close. Just hold on a little for me," I moaned, "please."

I increased my speed and soon Louis and I almost hit our peeks, "let go babe" I whispered to him and soon enough, Louis was shooting his load out onto my chest.

After a second of him reaching his peek, I reached my too and shot my warm liquid into him.

"Ugh.." I moaned as I pulled out of him.

"Im tired.." Louis whispered.

"It's okay baby, so am I.." I said quietly, "go to sleep."

"Ok, g'night" and with that, he was asleep, I kissed the top of his head and drifted into a world of sweet Louis and nothing else.