Part 11

Harry's POV

"Look Harry... I'm sorry." Louis said to me.

"For what?" I asked him confused

"For telling you a stupid thing that has obviously ruined our friendship because you keep taking the piss out of me!" He said.

"I'm not taking the piss out you, Lou... I.." He cut me off.

"Harry, yeah you are. You called me hot after I told you that im in love with you!" He shouted.

"I was not taking the piss out of you Louis!" I said walking toward him.

"Yes you were!" I was now right in front of him.

"I wasn't." I said, my voice soft.

"Yes..." I cut him off. With my lips

"I love you, Louis. I always have. Im in love with you, ya bloody twat. Thats why I think you are the hottest guy ive ever laid eyes on. Your brilliant, funny, smart annoying at times but you are you and... I. Love. You." I finally told him.

"What?" He asked, seeming shocked.

"You heard me." I said with a smirk. "Now listen to me, you are hot and I want you to say the words 'I am hot' before we go see Niall"

"No. Why?"

"Because I want to drill it in to your thick skull!" I shouted at him as if he were crazy.

"Ok fine..."

"I'm waiting." I said, tapping his foot against the floor.

"Ugh!! Fine then... I am hot, there happy?"

"Yes. Very... Now one last question.."

I paused, for a long time. Wondering if, more like hoping, he'll respond positively.

"Whats the question already?!"

"Ok ok. Please say yes ok?"

"I might. Just ask me already!"

"Ok ok.... Umm... Louis Tomlinson, will you be my boyfriend?" I asked him with joy in my voice.

"Im..." I paused, "No. I'm sorry." He said, while looking at the floor.

I was so confused. Why? Why doesn't he want to be with me.

"Wha..." I was cut off.

"Hazza, Lou... Thank god I found you two! Have either of you two seen Niall yet?" Liam asked, worrying as usual.

"No." I answered bluntly. I walked over to the other side of the room and sat down.

I took out my phone and tried to distract myself from Louis. After a half hour had passed a doctor walked in.

"Excuse me, all of you can go see Niall now as he as been checked by all the doctors and nurses required and the one-person limit has been no longer necessary." The doctor told us.

"Thank you" all three of us said in union.

The sooner I can see Niall and see if he's ok then the sooner I can get away from Louis.

____________________

Ok. Well, I'm so sorry that this is so short. I promise to give you all an extra-special *wink-wink* chapter which will be much more time consuming for you all.

If you like this story then please, share, vote, comment. Tell me you like it or I might end up deleting it because I don't know if anyone is interested in this story... :/

Ok. Well, thank you :3