Part 9

Zayn's POV

"Please!" I cried to the paramedic while they took Niall from my arms. "Please, please help him!"

"Sir, you need to stay calm. Your friend is going to be okay." The man said, trying to calm me.

How the fuck can I stay calm after the state I have just found Niall in!

"Sir, I'm Alex. I'm asuming you are Zayn Malik and that lad is Niall Horan." He said with a smile, i could tell he was trying to lighten the mood to calm me, but it wasnt working. "My little sister loves you." He chuckled.

"Please, help him Alex!" I cried harder.

"Come on Mr Malik," he said, while helping me stand. "Now my colleagues here are going to bring this young lad down into the ambulance to bring him to hospital.

Everything is going to be fine, would you like to come with him or stay and call someone?" he asked, his eyes filled with concern.

"Im coming." I stated.

"Ok, Come on. We have to go" He told me.

I rushed down the stairs and outside to see the other paramedics putting Niall into the back of the ambulance. I rushed in it to sit with him.

All I could think was, please! dont let anything happen to him.

It felt like the drive was taking forever but soon enough we were at the hospital.

The paramedics rushed Niall into the hospital and started to shout to doctors and nurses, I wasnt paying attention to what they were saying, my atention was focused on Niall.

They brought Niall into a some room. I wasn't aloud to go with him. After a few mintues a nurse approached me.

"Sir, can you please wait here, I will come and find you as soon as your boyfriend is aloud to have visitors or if there is any news."

I looked at her, stunned. "What? H-he isn't my boyfriend, he is just my b-bestfriend." I told her, crying.

"Oh, my apologies. You just look at him with so much adoration, i just asumed. Please accept my apologies." With that, she walked away.

I sat in the closest chair to me. I ran my fingers through my hair.

I should be worrying about Niall and if he's going to be ok but now all i can think was, why did that nurse assume Niall and I were together? We aren't a couple. We will never be a couple. I'm not gay, neithers Niall. I admit, Niall's attractive.

Shit. No. Im not frickin gay. I-I-I... Fucking nurse messing with my head! Ughh! I need to phone the lads and tell them about Niall.

I called Liam first.

"Yo Z, whats up?" Li asked.

"L-Liam" I sniffed.

"Woah, Zayn. Whats wrong? What happened? Why are you crying?" Liam asked with worrying in his voice.

"I-It's Niall, Li. P-Please. G-Get to the hospital q-quick." I cried into the phone.

"I'm on my way. Everything's going to be ok. I'll be there as soon as I can. What hospital is it?"

"I t-think it's m-m-mercy hospital, I-I dont know, i w-wasn't p-p-paying attention c-coming through the d-doors."

"It's ok, just turn your tracker on and I'll find you" Liam told me.

"O-ok"

"Ill be there as soon as i can z. Have you phoned Lou or haz?" Liam said and hung up.

"N-no."