Part 6

Niall's P.O.V

As I walked through the doors of the abandoned shed, I could see Louis sitting by the open window.

The shed was small but it had a couch, mini-fridge and some supplies. I never knew if the fridge worked or not. I walked over to Louis and sat beside him.

I could see how his face was stained with salty tears and his eyes were red and puffy.

I put my arm around him and we just sat in silence for a few minutes.

"What's wrong Lou?" I asked

"Nothing" he said so low that it was almost impossible to hear.

"Come one Lou-Lou, it obviously is not nothing if you have been crying about it?" I told him.

"It's just.... Whenever I see... If i tell you, you wont ever look at me the same or be my friend!" He cried.

"Louis, I love you, you are one of my best mates and I will always be here for you!"

"Niall thanks, I love you too" he paused and took a deep breath "I-I... I'm g-gay!"

"What?!" I asked in disbelief.

"See! I knew you would hate me!" He said while attempting to run for the door.

"Lou! I could never hate you!" I said while grabbing his arm.

"Really?!" He asked filled with hope.

"Yes! For crying out loud! Of course, why would you think i would hate you?"

"I just didn't think you would like gays, i just pictured you a bit of a homophobe"

I let out a small laugh that made Louis confused.

"Listen lou, uhh i umm... Im gay" Lou looked at me weirdly.

"If i was homophobic, i would have to hate myself" 'which is funny because i already do', I thought.

"Oh my god! You're gay Niall?! Why didn't you tell me?"

"Same reason you didn't tell me" I paused, "so why were you so sad back at the house and crying when i found you?"

"Im in love with someone who will never love me"

"Harry? Im not so sure he is fully straight you know"

"How did you know it was him and he obviously is! He comes home from a different girl's house every day! Scratch that, every hour!"

"It is obvious the way you look at him"

"Oh my god, do you think anyone has noticed? Especially harry?"

"I don't know"

"Niall, why is life so hard?"

"I don't know Lou, i wish i did"

i really wish i did

"Come on Louis, let's get back before the boys start to worry"

"Niall, will you keep my secret? You know, about being gay?"

"Of course! Same goes for me?"

"Yess!" He paused. "So Niall now that you're gay.... Do you think I'm attractive?" Lou asked with a laugh.

"Yeah sure, but you are not my type." I told him.

"Do you like anyone Niall?"

"No and how long have you likes Harry for?"

"Since bootcamp." Lou told me without hesitation.

I realised Louis and I have been taking for almost two hours.