Part 8

Zayn's POV

I was woken by Harry and Louis jumping on top of me. "Ahh Lou for fuck sake, kill me why don't you?" I shouted.

I honestly think Louis has broken one of my ribs, that little fucker doesn't look it but he is strong. "Sorry Z, didn't mean to hurt you." Lou said with a pout.

"It's fine, now please tell me why the fuck you and Hazza are jumping on me at," I glanced to my clock, "8AM IN THE FUCKING MORNING!" I shouted. "Sssh! You'll wake up Nialler!" Lou said with a hushed tone.

"We are going to plan and arrange Niall's party for his birthday." Harry explained. "I told them not to wake you up or they'd get an ear full." Liam says chuckling, standing in the doorway.

"But then Z here would kill us if he wasn't involved in helping plan Niall's party." Lou said.

"Get ready Zayn, we'll meet you down stairs and then we can leave." Liam said, while disappearing from sight.

"Make sure you don't wake Niall up!" Lou said in a hushed tone then him and Harry ran out of my room.

I quickly got up and showered. I brush my teeth, fixed my hair with a little gel and went into my room.

I slide on some jeans and a top. I ran downstairs to slip on my shoes and a jacket.

The boys were sitting in the living room, Louis impatiently tapping his foot, "Jeez Z, you take longer than a girl sometimes!" Lou said laughing. "Oh, come on! I didn't take that long." I said. "45-friggin-minutes!"

Harry shouted whilst laughing. "Shut up the both of you, not Zayn's fault he has to be looking like perfection when we go out" Liam said, joining in with the teasing.

I just groaned in response, Liam went out and got into his car, Hazza, Lou and I all followed behind him. Once we were in the car, Liam started the engine and drove off. "Where to?" I asked.

"Well first, we're going to the bakery to order Nialler a huge cake then we have to actually plan what were going to do on saturday." Liam said.

"Oooo! How about we get him strippers!" Harry shouted, gaining a slap on the back of the head from Lou.

"Shut up you horndog, we need to do something original, we got him a stripper for his 18th!" Lou said.

"Exactly, ONE STRIPPER, this time we can get him more. Say five?" Harry said.

I could see Lou glare at Harry. Harry just mumbled in response to the glare.

"No strippers this time, I agree with Lou. It has to be original and also memoriable" Liam said.

"We will need to include some of his favourite things to make it memoriable" I said.

"List his favourite things" Harry said. We all looked at each other and started to chuckle knowing vey well what i was about to say, Food and we all started laughing again.

"Our Nialler definetly loves his food." Liam said with a chuckle.

"How about a night club party, you know book a whole night club just for the party and a Dj and lots and lots of nandos!" Lou suggested.

"Yeah, sounds good. We need something else as well" Harry said.

"How about we book Michael Buble and Justin Bieber for an hour and after he's finished we can invite them to stay and have a few drinks. Niall would love it." I said

"YESS!" Li, Lou and Hazza all said at the same time.

"Great idea, Z!" Liam said.

"Ok, let's get to planning, Harry phone up a night club, book them and a DJ. Zayn phone and ask Michael and Justin if they will perform and then stay for the rest of the night. Lou and I will go in and pick out Niall's cake." Liam said.