~20~

Kyree's POV

I followed her out back, nearly losing her through the crowd multiple times. Passing by every drunk bitch, some tried flirted with me, some told me to slow my bitch ass down and I even heard some make comments on Jhream as she zoomed through the crowd, but we all know it was jealousy.

Jhream looked good.

I finally turned one more corner where she stood in the back, scrolling down her phone. She put the phone to her ear & leaned back against the wall.

"Hello?" She said, signifying someone had answered her call. I couldn't make out exactly what the conversation was about, all I know is she was talking to my cousin.

MY cousin?

"The fuck y'all got going on?" I asked startling her. She got a good look at me and rolled her eyes.

"Imma call you back... He found me" she said as if I was some type of inconvenience. I sarcastically laughed & waited for her to hang up the phone.

She slipped her phone in her hand bag that she had around her wrist, then crossed her arms & looked to me.

"What bitch?" She asked. Her eyes fumed through me & her energy radiated pure anger.

"Bitch?" I asked. "Listen ion know who the fuck you been dealing with since you left the spot but ion tolerate disrespect" I stated in all seriousness.

"& you one to talk, you got Mi'Angel in communication with my own cousin & not me?" I asked. "I'm a bitch but you randomly left someone who would've did everything he could to keep you & the baby safe?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes & released a sigh from her mouth. "Listen KJ, we don't get along, we never have & never will. Do you want me to send all the covered funds & tabs back? Is that what you want?" She asked.

"Do it look like I give a fuck about the MONEY?" I asked raising my voice and stepping towards her.

"You could send EVERY FUCKING FUND BACK & it STILL wouldn't mean shit. You mean to tell me outta those months being there all you got outta that was money?" I asked.

She blinked the gloss that formed in her eyes away and softly shook her head while breaking eye contact.

"I thought after everything you went through you was better than that. Money shouldn't mean SHIT to you"

"So now you're throwing shit in my face?" She asked stepping back to me. I pushed her back by her shoulder and stepped even closer to her.

"Jhream don't fucking play with me. You letting shit fly over ya head. You ain't feel like a family?" I asked. She raised her eyebrows, signifying rage would soon come for us.

"A family?? All we did was argue-

"STOP LOOKING AND THINKING ABOUT THE BAD SHIT THAT WENT ON" I yelled. "The late nights we both couldn't get sleep because we were up with Mi? The times we'd share new foods that the other hasn't tried? Bringing you around my family?" I began listing things.

"The arguments, the times we'd sit down and figure shìt out together... the sex-

"KJ I don't wanna think about the se-

"So all that shit meant nothing to you? I was the only one in love?" I asked, looking through her eyes.

Jhream's POV

I took in a deep breath and shook my head. "No, I loved you too"

"Loved? I still love yo stupid ass" He angrily snapped through gritted teeth. "I wish I never fucking met you. & now since you left I've been trying to figure out how you could do some shit like that to someone who actually cared" he said. I could feel him getting angrier by the second.