~11~

"Im hungry" I stated putting my legs on top of KJ. We had finally made it home which I was shocked about. We were so drunk I was sure we'd crash & die, But we didn't.

"What you wanna eat?" He asked with his eyes closed. His head rested on the back of the couch & he ran his hands up and down my legs.

"Some chicken or tacos sounds good" I suggested. He laughed & opened his eyes, looking at me.

"Some chicken do sound good as hell... Want me to order some?" He asked. I nodded my head & grabbed the remote, flicking the tv on.

•••

It took him about 8 minutes to order the food and since it was so late at night they said it would take up to 45 minutes to be delivered.

"I dont think i can wait that long" I said while laughing. He grabbed my thigh & pulled my leg back onto his lap.

I looked at him & laughed. Seeing him like this was funny. I've seen him high everyday, but drunk him? Totally different person.

"You're so drunkkkk" I playfully stated. He opened his eyes & pointed at himself in disbelief.

"Im drunk?" He asked. I nodded my head yes & sighed, feeling myself grow hungrier & hungrier.

He ran his hand up further & gripped my inner thigh, causing my reflexes to grab his wrist.

I watched his eyes look down at my lips, my neck, down my dress and everywhere else.

"Why you looking at me like that?" I playfully asked. He ran his tongue over his bottom lip & looked back up at my face.

"Sleep in my bed tonight"

I raised my eyebrows & side eyed him. "In your bed? Why?" He laughed and grabbed my neck pulling me to him.

Kyree's POV

She was tryna play so clueless. The whole night I felt her stare at me & I'm sure she felt me stare her down a few times.

She was so damn fine today.. From her face, down to her heels. When I seen her dressed up for the first time, I lowkey imagined fucking the shit out of her.. Not even gonna lie.

I wrapped my right hand firmly around her neck and pulled her to my lips giving her a kiss. That one kiss turned into way more.

I sucked her bottom lip & pulled away looking at her.

"Boy.. I will fuck the shit out of you" She said, sending me into shock.

Instantly my dick started growing. I was already high and drunk so one little thing had me ready and on go.

She stood up from the couch and pulled me up with her, guiding me to my bedroom room.

I closed the door behind us & immediately got into it. While kissing her, I pulled her dress from above her waist & laid her out on my bed.

Jhream's POV

He kissed me down my neck, sending tingles to my private. I pulled at his pants until the button popped & he zipper slowly unzipped.

He sat up & pulled my panties from my legs while running his tongue over his lips. He had my body going! Even when he wasn't touching me, I still moved around just from the thought of it.

He opened my legs & admired my lady for a little second. I could see his dick starting to poke from his pants, which only made me want more.

He dropped his pants & pulled his dick from his pants, causing me to gasp a little. He was big.. Way bigger than I was used to.