~16~

Kyree's POV

I woke up to the smell of breakfast. I frowned my face confused because who the fuck cooks in this house?

I got out of my bed and walked out of my room seeing it was actually Jhream.

She glanced at me and waved but i Went into the bathroom to piss and brush my teeth.

...

"Hi KJ" Jhream smiled at me, removing some eggs from a pan. I eyed her down & seen she had on some pink silky pajama shorts & a black spaghetti strapped shirt.

"Wassup" I bluntly replied. Woohoo you cooking breakfast & got on some lil ass shorts with ya hair tied up. It don't mean shit to me.

I'm still pissed about what I heard last night & cooking me breakfast with a side of pussy ain't gone fix shit!!

I looked around for Mi until I seen her on the living room floor with her tummy time play mat.

"Wassup Princess" I happily said, walking over to her. Instant relief seeing her smiling and kicking around at the sight of me. Some of the anger had let off my chest just from the sight.

I lifted her from the ground & sat on the couch with her on my lap, giving her neck some support.

"How's the food smelling?" She asked walking around from the kitchen. She had 2 plates of food in her hand & sat them on the table in front of me.

"Good" I once again bluntly replied. She went to the kitchen & poured us each a glass of orange juice before coming into the living room & sitting aside of me.

Her fragrance rang my nose. My brain sent a signal to my body & I instantly began craving her.

I brushed it off & laid Mi back on the ground to continue with her tummy time.

I grabbed my plate of food which had 3 chocolate pancakes, about 5 strips of Bacon, some eggs & a separate bowl of grits topped with butter and sugar on the side.

Although I was mad at her the food looked & smelt great. & I also still had manners.

"I appreciate it" I said,  biting into a piece of bacon. I could feel her eyeing me down, but I ignored her, demolishing everything on my plate & watching whatever played on the Tv.

"You talked to him?" i asked Jhream, after about 10 Minutes of silence.

"Who? Adonis?" She asked, taking a sip from her orange juice.

"Don't play dumb. Yeah. You talked to him?" I asked again but this time with a little more tone behind it.

She sighed & rolled her eyes before looking back at me. "Yeah i talked to him. I should be seeing him in about 1 hour and 45 minutes" She said.

"Where you meeting him at?-

"Calm down Sir. Its not like im gonna die" She said laughing. I looked at her for a second before coming to my senses.

She was right it wasnt like she was gone die. So keep it calm and stay out of her business.

Besides, I don't care & thats his baby... right?

Jhream's POV

All within a hour i had to shower, Dress, Do my hair and get Mi ready. Luckily KJ was nice enough to help me with Mi.

"Can you hand me those diapers?" I asked pointing to 4 diapers i had to stash in her diaper bag.

He snapped her carseat then handed me the diapers. "Thank You soooo much" I stated zipping up the bag.