~14~

Kyree's POV

I watched her sleep as i smoked my blunt.

She probably really thought i was fucking her as an apology... And thats fine with me.

But the real reason why i fucked her was to show her who was in control. From the hundreds of people i met i was respected.

Then she comes around yelling at me, Telling me what to do.. Yelling with her finger in my face.. The shit wasnt normal for me.

She can do all the fussing she wants but at the end of the day im the man. This dick dont lie.

Never have.

1 week later

Jhream's POV

What turned into a drunken mistake turned into a usual. KJ and I were fucking almost every night for a week now.

Its crazy because we'd have sex, Fall asleep together, I'd Wake and up he's gone. we wouldnt talk thru the day at all.

People would come to his apartment sometimes and it would just be weird walking past him like I haven't seen this nigga butt ass naked before.

"You're two months mama's" I said to Mi'Angel. She smiled at me and kicked her legs with excitement.

She didn't even know what was going on. She was just smiling & happy because I was happy & the thought of that warmed my heart.

I laughed and continued to flat iron my hair. My real hair was to my shoulders and I liked to keep it that way.

"Jhream" KJ called to me coming into the house. "Yeah?" i responded peeking my head out of the bathroom door.

There were two other people with him with all black on.

"What you getting ready for?" He asked approaching me. I began parting my hair again while he watched.

"Im gonna be out with Mi tonight. Just wanna get away for the night" I stated as Mi shook her rattle toy loud as ever.

"Oh. What time you coming home?" He asked. I unplugged the flat irons and began combing thru my hair.

"I don't know yet. Probably late as fuck tho"

"Alright" He simply responded walking away. I parted my hair down the middle and swooped my edges making sure they looked on point.

"How does mama look?" I asked Mi. She looked at me with the most clueless look making me laugh.

"You're my twin" I stated lifting her from her swinger.

I had her dressed in a yellow Adidas suit with A yelled headband over her hair. She was so cute and i couldn't wait till she was old enough to get her ears pierced.

...

Two days ago KJ had finally took me to get my car. It was a blue 2012 Jeep compass. Adonis had brought for me as soon as it came out.

"Okay KJ" I stated strapping Mi in her car seat. I looked up at him seeing Him and the guys in the kitchen.

KJ handed them a bag and one of them handed KJ a big ass stack full of money.

"The fuck" I said to myself. He began to turn around so I quickly put my focus back on Mi.

"What was you saying?" Kyree asked walking over to me.

"Nothing I was just telling you we were leaving" I responded with a smile.

"Aight Call me if you need me"  he said staring me down. I stepped outside of the apartment & heard the door lock behind me.