~1~

Jhream's POV

I ran my bath water, letting the last little drops of tears fall from my eyes. At this point I was broken, Alone and miserable.

As I slipped my clothes off and grabbed the bottle of pills of the ledge of the tub, I began to be more at ease realizing everything was finally almost over.

Kyree's POV

I sat in the parking lot of a light pink, Beautiful ass home. I had been plotting on hitting this house for some time now but today was the day I finally acted on it.

Being that It was 1 in the afternoon, i assumed whoever lived here had to either be at work, Or school.

Just in case some shit did pop off, I grabbed my Glock 23 from the passenger seat, making sure it was fully loaded.

I put the fat ass blunt I had just rolled in my mouth & looked around, making sure I didn't see anyone being nosey. Last thing I needed was to get involved with the police.

I stepped out of the car & pulled my pants up, Closing the door right behind me.

"The fuck?" I mumbled to myself in confusion. "Who the hell leaves their door unlocked like this?" I added on, stepping into the nice ass home.

"Damn, this bitch beautiful" I stated looking around the home. From the looks of it whoever lived here had money. I quietly began walking throughout the house, First passing by the kitchen.

I looked around, trying to see what I could take first. I could take some of the Jewellery that sat around, Or I could probably find hella money somewhere around this bitch.

I snapped from my thoughts & paused exactly where I was at. I thought maybe I was tripping, so I listened closer & realized I wasn't.

I heard what sounded like a splash coming from a room not too far from where I stood.

After standing there for at least a minute, I began to wonder around again. I entered the living room looking at the nice ass white furniture the owner had.

I heard what sounded like a splash once more, This time alerting me to draw my gun from my side.

I knew for a fact I wasn't hearing shit. At this point there was numerous splashes coming from the room.

I slowly entered the room just to find out it was a bedroom. There was an queen sized bed with an all white comforter spread across & the rest of the room went perfectly along with it.

Across the bedroom was another part of the room.. And from where I was standing it seemed like a bathroom. I walked closer to it until finally walking in.

"Oh hi" A female stated looking at me with drowsy eyes and a tired out voice. I pointed my gun to her confused as hell.

"Don't move or imma shoot yo ass" I stated. I never harm females in any way but from what I was seeing the lady looked crazy.. Like she was on drugs!

"I'll be gone soon anyways" She responded, closing her eyes & resting her head.

I raised my eyebrows getting even more confused. "The fuck?" I said to myself, Soon seeing a round ass belly through the water. I looked down at the ground seeing a pill container and about 3 pills spread out on the ground.

A few seconds went by & finally, my brain began to piece together what was going on.

"Lady are you trying to kill yourself?" I asked picking the bottle up from the ground. She looked at me and just began breaking down crying.