~4~

"Sir you are really a blessing" She said, Cuffing her hands together. She had thanked me at least 6 times & now I was starting to get irritated.

"Call me Ky or KJ.. Ion fuck with the Sir shit" I stated correcting her. "Come on" I added on.

I stepped aside & watched her pass by me, walking into the guest room. She looked around & nodded, observing the room.

"This is where you and your daughter can sleep. The bathroom is right out there" I said.

"We wont be here too long. I'll find a shelter and ill leave as soon as possible" She responded.

I shook my head & watched her sit the car seat on the ground. "Ian letting yo baby leave to a shelter, You can stay here until you on your feet. Aint ah problem" I said.

I don't know if she was slow or something, But since I've met her she's done slow, Thoughtless shit. Until I knew she was fully on her feet, I refuse to let her take that child to a shelter.

"Are you sure?" She asked, pulling the zipper of her jacket down. I nodded my head upwards & reached out to grab her jacket.

"Yeah. Don't leave from here" I stated. I hung her jacket on the the closet door & began to walk out of the room. I closed the door behind me & shook my head, walking into my room & closing my door.

3 A.M

I had finished my last package & now all I had to do was make a few quick runs. I stood up, Throwing the book bag of drugs over my shoulder & grabbed my Smith and Wesson on the way out my room.

"Fuck I gotta piss" I said to myself. I dropped the book bag right outside the bathroom door, Then slid inside the bathroom to pee.

Last thing I needed was to have to piss while on the road.

Jhream's POV

"Shhh" I quietly said trying not to wake the man up. I rocked Mi'Angel's carseat back and forth as she fussed, Shortly making her fall back asleep.

I huffed, still half sleep. My bladder was killing me. I didn't want to use his bathroom because I already felt so embarrassed having to stay at a strangers house in the first place.

So far I was making a horrible impression & it seemed like the longer I talked to the man, the more I fucked up.

I slowly stood up from the ground, Quietly walking out of the room. I opened the bathroom and surprisingly made eye to eye contact with KJ.

He stood over the toilet, aiming his part at the toilet & pissing. He looked up at me & remained silent, making me grow uncomfortable.

I looked at the counter & seen a gun sitting there before quickly closing the door & covering my mouth.

"Oh shit I am so sorry" I stated closing the door. I ran my hands down my face & shook my head while replying what happened in my head. I can only imagine how stupid I looked.

The toilet flushed, making my heart began to beat faster and faster. The sink turned on for a second before the door flew open & KJ walked out.

He looked at me while fixing his pants up.

"Sorry" I said again, trying to avoid all eye contact. He quietly laughed as I walked into the bathroom.

"You good" He replied, in a deep and quiet voice. I closed the door & looked in the mirror seeing my face was red as shit. My cheeks were hot & I began to itch from nervousness.