~6~

Jhreams POV

"Kyree" Some girl moaned from the other room. I sat up from the air mattress KJ had just got me & looked over at the pink crib he had gotten Mi'Angel.

I heard more moans, Making me roll my eyes. I could hear the bed rocking back and forth & the sounds their bodies made each time they touched.

I sighed & laid back down, pulling a pillow over my ears. Whoever the girl in the room was OVER DRAMATIC. I was positive the dick wasn't that damn good.

"Ughh" I complained, still hearing them through the pillow over my head.

I heard some noises come from the crib before my baby's little whining started. "Please no no no no" I begged.

Last thing I needed was for Mi to interrupt whatever KJ had going on in the other room. I didn't even wanna go through that uncomfortable moment of passing him later on.

I crossed my fingers & shut my eyes praying she wouldn't began to cry, but she did just that.

"Fuck man" mumbled, throwing the cover from myself. I got up from the bed & walked to the light, flipping it on so I could see.

"Its okay mama" I babied her, lifting the cover from her. I grabbed a diaper & some wipes so I could change her diaper.

She continued to cry until she was fully changed & I picked her up. I rocked her back and forth while making "shh" noises to calm her.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Loud ass knocks at the door caused Mi'Angel to jump in fright. She began to cry again, irritating me to the max.

"Yes?" I called out still keeping my calm.

"You good? Can I come in?" He asked, twisting the doorknob. I remained silent for a sec & rolled my eyes once more.

"Yeah go ahead" I finally replied. He walked into the room with only some basketball shorts on & a little out of breath.

"What's wrong with her?" He asked walking towards us. I laid her back in the crib & shook my head.

"Nothing really. She's just not used to a crib so young" i replied. I grabbed the dirty diaper & looked up at KJ, giving him a fake smile.

"Damn Ian wake her up did I?" He asked. I walked from the room & into the kitchen while shrugging my shoulders.

"It's okay tho it is your house.. It's just the headboard kept banging onto the wall" He followed behind me & grabbed a small grocery bag, handing it to me.

I tucked the diaper into the bag & tied it up. "My bad. Ian mean to fuck with y'all sleep" He said.

A few footsteps approached and a girl with her hair all over her head stopped next to KJ.

She stood about my height & wore only a long white T-shirt.

"Who is this?" She asked, looking me up & down.

"I'm Jhream.. & you are?" I politely asked, disregarding her attitude. She sucked on her teeth & looked up at KJ who only rolled his eyes & sighed.

"Don't start Bri" He whispered, pulling her aside. He pulled her close by her waist & began to quietly talk to her.

I laughed & brushed it off. Whatever they got going on is one of my business. I tossed the bag with the diaper inside, in the trash & washed my hands before making my way back to the room.