~9~

"Fuck you still in my room for" Kyree asked walking into his room. I laughed looking up from my phone.

"I been chillin with Mi. It's comfortable in your bed" I replied looking over at Mi'Angel.

One thing about newborns is they're actually easy if you know what you're doing. If they're fed, clean & happy, they sleep most of the time.

I hear it's them damn toddlers you gotta prepare yourself for.

"You remember what I told you right?" He asked. I rolled my eyes, then sat up and yawned.

"Yeah I'm not going" I replied looking at him.

"What you mean you not going?" He asked. He threw his book bag from his shoulder & watched as it bounced back from the bed.

"I'm not going. Who's gonna watch my baby?" I asked crossing my arms.

"I already got that shit planne-

"Okay but I haven't met the person. I'm not leaving no stranger around my child" I said cutting him off.

He sighed & sat on the bed, pulling his shirt from his head & throwing it across the room.

"You really think I'd leave Mi'Angel around some people ion know? Fuck no"

I stood up and walked into the bathroom. Thinking to myself while looking in the mirror.

"What's the gender?"

"Female"

"Name?" I asked applying some tooth paste to my tooth brush.

"Bre'Asia"

"Oh FUCK no" I quickly said cutting that shit short.

"You don't even know her" he replied, walking towards me.

"Is it that girl you was fucking 4 days into me being here?" The one with the stank ass attitude?" I asked looking at him.

"Nah ion fuck with her nomore" He replied leaning on the entrance. I sucked my teeth & focused back on brushing my teeth.

"Is it any female you're having intercourses with? You know these bitches will get jealous of me and harm my baby all because they THINK me and you have something going on"

"Mannnn get the fuck outta here with that bull shit. Trust me. It's my cousin" he said as I began rinsing my mouth.

"Cousin? Okay that's not too bad" I said, rinsing through my mouth.

"can I meet her first?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders & left back to his room.

"Yeah. If that'll stop you from tripping"

1 hour later

"What's that?" Kyree asked sitting next to me. I slowed down my chewing and slowly looked at him.

For some reason, the last 3 days that went by he was being so nice to me. This is the most I'd seen his face since I had been here.

"Um.. its Breakfast potatoes" I said looking back at the tv.

"You don't eat normal food?" He asked grabbing the remote from me.

"This is normal" I replied with my face frowned. I looked down at my food & the shit was definitely normal. Some simple potatoes with a little ketchup.

"Who the hell eat breakfast potatoes in the middle of the day? But okay, if you say so " He mumbled. I nodded my head up and down & watched him flick through the channels.