~12~

Jhream's POV

I slowly blinked my eyes, confused of where i was.

As I opened them and seen KJ sleeping right aside of me i jumped so hard that i fell off of the bed awaking him.

"What the fuck" KJ complained sitting up. "Owww" I whined at the fact i fell hard as hell on my back.

"Dawg" He fussed  leaning over and looking at me.

His eyes widened as he looked me up and down. "What?" I asked looking down at myself.

"Oh my fucking God" I shockingly mumbled, pulling the cover off of the bed and covering myself.

"Shhh" He said standing up. He had on sweat pants but no shirt meanwhile i was butt ass naked.

"KJ why the fuck am i naked?" I asked beginning to panick.

"Shit ion know.. you asking me for what?" He whispered as i stood up from the ground.

"Why am i in here?" I asked as he threw me my dress that was inside out on the other half of the room.

"Jhream i dont fucking know shut up" He stated looking me in my eyes.

I took a deep breath while trying to quickly put my dress on as he looked around his room.

"Ah shit" I heard him say under his breath. "What i asked pulling my dress over my body.

"I found a condom"

My heart began to pace as he lifted it off the bed. My eyes widened and my legs got weak seeing all the ejaculation filled inside of it.

"Get it away from me" i fussed smacking his arm. "Bro i think we fucked" He said in a surprised voice causing me to automatically start crying.

"Jhream" He said walking towards me. I covered my face feeling sick to my stomach.

"SHHHH. Asia gone fucking hear you" He snapped as i began coughing.

"Why are you crying?" He quietly asked. "Leave me alone" I sobbed wiping my face. "Okay calm down. You alright?" He asked.

"No i never wanted to have sex with you"'I fussed. He smacked his lips with his face frowned.

"Ian want you either. I told yo ass you aint my type" He snapped back. "Bitch you aint my type either-

"I still fucked tho"

I looked at him with the most angriest look i could give him. "Now get yo shit together and go to the couch. Act normal" He whispered pushing me to the door.

I tip toed out of his room as he followed behind me until i reached the end of the hall. "Hey yall" His cousin said scaring the shit out of me and KJ.

"Shit girl what the fuck is you doing?" KJ asked as she turned around looking at us both.

"You guys are just now waking up at 3 in the afternoon. I couldn't just leave the baby" She replied pointing to Mi'Angel.

"Thank you so much for watching her" I said hurrying to grab her. She was sleeping peacefully and sponge bob played on the TV.

"You guys must've really went at it if yall just now waking up" Asia playfully said.

I stopped wiping around Bre's mouth and looked over at KJ. "What are you talking bout?" KJ asked.

" last night... sorry for walking in on you but i didnt know you guys had a thing going on-

"What the fuck you mean you walked in on us?"