~10~

"We here.. I got a few rules for you" KJ said. He turned his car off & reached under his dashboard, pulling a gun.

"Yes?" I replied, uneasy.  He eyed his gun & checked to see if it was loaded before tucking it on his waist.

"Don't say shit, unless spoken to. Don't touch shit, Don't ask for shit. It's gone be a lot of niggas in here that I don't trust so therefore I would like for you to not even breath" He said leaving me out of words.

He looked at me and chuckled. "I'm Just joking with you. Just do as I say"

I nodded my head and waited for him to unlock the car doors.

It wasn't like a party I thought we were going to. It looked as if it were in a normal ass building. There were plenty of cars parked but only 3 cars parked up close like Ours.

"What's cracking fool?" Some little boy said walking up To KJ.

He stepped out of the car, Giving me the go to step out along with him.

"Marion. What's up Cuz" KJ responded as they dapped each other up.

I stood there and smiled just going along with everything. To be honest the party wasn't as expected. Everyone had on normal party clothes, Mean while KJ told me I dressed normally.

I dressed like a try hard.

I moved my bang from my face as KJ approached me. The dude he was talking to walked away & KJ pulled me closer to him, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Who was that?" I asked as we began walking to the building door. I could feel the gun in his waist rubbing against me. He smelt like he had weed on him but tried to hide it with cologne.

"My cousin" He simply replied. I nodded my head & looked around.

"Why is your arm wrapped around me?" I asked. He laughed & opened up the door to the building, letting me walk inside first.

"You got yo ass beat by some niggas not too long ago. I gotta keep yo ass close" He playfully replied.

I straight faced him.. nigga was tryna be funny? How bout he get his ass smacked like that!

"This is where the business meeting is?"I asked walking into a full on strip club. Dancers did what they did on poles & thick smoke filled the air.

"Yuh.. Shh" He said, guiding me to a distant section of the room.

I wasn't the type to party. Only time I'd party was on cruises with Adonis and even then it wasn't nothing like this.

It was more of a wine & dine type of party. Everyone wore expensive clothes & talked about our houses, cars & kids.

But this? Was different. I Kinda liked it.

We approached a round booth full of men with blunts & alcoholic beverages at the table.

"Wassup" Kyree greeted, sitting down at the booth. They eyed me, making me grow a little shy as KJ pulled me aside of him to sit down.

"Who is this?" One of the guys asked, nodding his head in my direction. I looked at KJ waiting for him to reply. I didn't know these people so shit... I was nervous.

"Her name is Jhream.. this the girl I was telling you bout" KJ responded, picking up a shot of liquor.

He emptied the glass & hissed as he swallowed his first shot down.

"So you not gone speak?" Some guy asked. I looked up at the familiar voice & raised my eyebrows.

"Oh I'm sorryyyy. Hey Moni" I said while laughing. KJ's cousin Moni slightly smiled & shook his head.