Pure Blood.(DRAMIONE)

It's been 16 years since Draco Malfoy had married Hermione Granger.She's now Mrs.Malfoy.

They have three kids.

Draconus 'Dray' Malfoy

Scorpius Lucius Malfoy

Lillione Narcissa Malfoy

Hermione is now an auror and so is Draco.

Hermione is still addicted to books and Lillione has her mother's attitude, loves books and also a know-it-all.

Dray, Scopius, and Lillione are now at Hogwarts.

Dray is a 5th year and sixteen years old, Scorpius is a 3rd year and 14 years old and Lil is 11 and a 1st year.

They were separated though.

Dray and Scorpius were in Slytherin and Lillione was in the Gryffinodor house.

But they were still close. Their parents raised them properly, full of love and patience. Although Hermione and Draco got married at a young age, and a lot of people judged them for having teenage marriage, especially in the muggle world, specifically on Hermione's side...

It helped them grow. It made them more mature. 

Before getting married, Hermione and Draco had a conversation.

"Draco, couples don't get married in high school. It's not normal." Hermione stated, Draco raised an eyebrow and smirked "So what?".

Hermione sat in front of him, "I mean, we'll really get judged for our early marriage. I'm not backing out or anything...It's just that I'm a bit worried about what others might think.".

"Since when did you care of what others think of us? Let them judge. I don't care at all" Draco leaned closer towards Hermione, held her hands and looked deeply into her eyes.

"I'm not normal...and what I feel for you...what I'm feeling, is definitely not normal. To be honest Mione, I don't ever want to be normal. Not with you. I like it that way" Draco said sincerely. Hermione couldn't help but smile.

She had no regrets, although their beginning wasn't so good, both of them are happy with what they have now.

(At the Malfoy Manor...)

"I miss them already..."  Hermione whined, she's in their bedroom tossing and turning.

"Honey calm down, you've been whining for the past 5 hours now" Draco was comfortably sitting on a wingback in the corner of their room while reading the recent newspaper and drinking tea.

"How can I calm down when I haven't seen them in like...3 months!?" she fumed, Hermione grabbed a pocketbook by the side table and threw it at Draco. 

"WHOAH! MIONE!!!" Draco barely dodged, "HOW CAN YOU DRINK TEA AT A TIME LIKE THIS?!" Hermione yelled and landed her face flat on the bed. 

"Why haven't they written a single letter at least..." she groaned. Draco folded his newspaper and went to her, gently laid her head on his lap, with that he stroked her curly brown hair. "Is that better?" Draco smiled at her.

"I hate you..." Hermione was blushing, but she liked that feeling. Draco knew it was just what she needed, he chuckled at her embarrassed expression.

"Aahhh...You've been my wife for 16 years and you still act like a shy girlfriend just starting with a relationship" Draco chuckled and also laid down. He stared at her and just hugged her, "If you think that'll stop me from throwing stuff at your face, it isn't working honey" Hermione informed him.