Devon also had taken up the hobby of sleeping with new girls in each city.

Such a fun time.

"You're really helpful, speaking of fuck where's your husband?" I shrug my shoulders at Lucas.

"What, do I look like his keeper?"

"You look exactly like that, was he not in his bunk when you got up?"

"Nope."

"He's probably out getting cigarettes and food with Devon."

"That's what, where did Kyle and Isla go?" Neither of them was in their bunks when I woke up this morning.

"I think they went for a coffee, Kyle wanted to talk to her about something." Lucas has a grim look on his face, "I'm worried about them."

"I don't think she's cheating on him." I blurt out before Lucas can explain his thought process.

"I don't either, but she has been acting weird and Kyle isn't great with comforting or even emotions in general."

"They'll be okay."

"Avril!" I hear Erik yell from outside of the bus.

"Guess they're back." Lucas and I both head out of the bus to see a red jeep with no doors on it and some guy in the back.

"Who is he?" I ask Lucas.

"I don't know." He whispers back to me before yelling, "who's the guy?"

"Brayden, I met him in high school. He's the kid that got expelled for starting a fire in the bathroom." Erik casually says like it's an everyday thing, "he's letting me use his jeep for the day in exchange for some tickets."

"Why do you need the jeep, you're performing at seven thirty tonight?" I hadn't yet moved from my side beside Lucas, his buddy has yet to say anything.

His tattoos cover every inch of his skin and his brown hair is buzzed on the sides and kept short on the top.

He is attractive nonetheless but I'm not approaching him yet.

"Why do you need to bring that up every time you meet someone or introduce me to people, my Captain was not impressed." Brayden rolls his eyes at Erik before looking at us, "Erik here hasn't shut up about you since Christmas."

"Nice." Erik glares at Brayden before looking at me, "where are your clothes?"

I look down to see what he's complaining about, sports bra and spandex.

"Didn't know there would be guests."

"We are on tour with how many other bands?"

"Would you shut up, half the time you don't have a shirt on for your concerts and don't tell me it's okay for you to do it." Erik shuts his mouth and looks at me with a rather annoyed look on his face.

"Your girl has got some fire, she's a keeper."

"Go get dressed, I want to take you somewhere," Erik says to me, all traces of annoyance are gone.

I don't argue and head back into the bus to get changed.

I grab a random black shirt that may be Erik's or Lucas's and a pair of ripped jean shorts before applying a quick coat of makeup.

I run my fingers through my hair quickly and put my sunglasses on to keep the strands out of my face. I probably will end up putting my hair up during the drive.

My hair is finally at a length where all the strands can fit into a ponytail and none of the strands are left out.

"Ready to go!" I call out as I jump into the passenger seat of the jeep.

"We'll have to catch up later," Erik tells Brayden as he climbs into the driver's seat.

We pull out of the venue and hit the road, listening to some classic rock music.

"So what does Brayden do now?" I question as we roll up to the stop light.

"He's a firefighter now, as ironic as it, he just went through a tough time when his mom and baby sister were in the ICU after a drunk driver hit them. He's a really great guy and has the cutest little girl who he shares with his high school sweetheart. He is always sending me videos of her dancing around the house."

"He sounds great." I feel bad not being friendlier and warmer towards him, "so where are we going?"

"Surprise, but Brayden said if you wanna go to the beach that his wife will take you. I guess she has the day off but isn't into this kind of music."

"That sounds like nice." I smile.

I start to notice airport signs as we drive along the highway and airplanes flying overhead.

"Are we going to the airport?" I question as Erik signals to get into the right-hand lane.

"Yup, but that's all you're getting." I raise an eyebrow at him and wait for his signature smirk to dance across his lips.

I cross my arms and sit back in the seat, waiting for Erik to give me some kind of hint.

We pass by domestic and head towards international where Erik gets into line with the other cars heading for the different terminals.

"So we aren't going anywhere?" I question looking in the back seat to see if there are any bags.

Nope.

"No." Erik laughs as he quickly checks his phone.

We sit there for a few minutes before Erik is able to get near the first few terminals.

"Okay, I'm going to need you to close your eyes."

"What?"

"Just do it, okay?"

"Fine."

I hear the sound of bags being thrown into the back of the jeep.

We're being boarded.

"Okay, you can look." I look back in the seat to see Marcus beaming in the back seat of Erik's friend's jeep.

"Marcus!"

"Avril!"

"As much as I want you two to have your sibling reunion I think it should wait till we are back at the bus, it's pretty crowded here." We both agree with Erik and catch up on everything we failed to say on the phone the whole ride back. We talk about the wedding and Marcus's school, about his failed relationships and of course Kai.

"Alright, children go crazy." Erik laughs as he throws the jeep into park.

As soon as I am able to I throw my arms around my brother, taking in the feeling of him being here.

"Thank you, Erik, for this," I say to Erik who is leaning against the jeep with a cigarette in hand and a smile on his face.

"You're welcome, you've looked like you've needed him the last few days."

"I love you," I tell him with my arms still around Marcus.

"I love you too."

"Who is that?" Marcus questions.

I look over my shoulder to see Marcus looking at Lucas and Brayden, "which one?"

"The one with spacers."

"Lucas?" Erik asks.

"Yeah, him."

I look back at my brother, "he's your type."

Marcu raises his eyebrow at me like he's intrigued.

"How mad would you be if I went and talked to him?"

"Not even." I unwrap my arms from and go over to Erik.

"Thank you," I tell Erik once more.

"Anything for you Ray, anything."

Edited by GirlReader133