Just Jokes [NEITO MONOMA BIRTHDAY SPECIAL LEMON]

[This will have a lot of uh 18+ content? Idk bros, if you don't feel comfortable with sexual content, please don't read this lmAo]

It was Neito's birthday. Man did he make it a big deal. He tried to be humble about it, but it's Neito Monoma. How humble can he be?

I sat in the main living room in the dorms, slouching on the couch. My father had pushed me to do a lot this week.

Kendo and Mushrooms were trying to bake a cake for him. We were having a small party just between our class for him tonight.

Everyone was in their rooms getting ready. I was just wearing a (f/c) sweater with some shorts.

Kendo had to smack Metal Bar in the head a couple of times because he was trying to eat the cake.

"Hm, why is class 1B's arrogance sitting alone on such a special day~?"

Neito. Begone please. He sat down on the couch next to me.

"You're the arrogant one. Plus, I don't mind being alone, my back hurts."

He hummed to himself and smirked. He snaked his arm around my waist and leaned into my ear.

"You don't need to be alone tonight, I could make your back feel better~" he whispered in my ear, bringing his arm back.

Maybe my face would have been red from this, but Neito's been at this for more than a week now. He's been flirtier around me, acting like a small fuckboy, making comments about my body, how I would be lucky to be in his room, only when no one's around.

I'm not sure if he's going through a horny phase, or he's just joking around like the maniac he is.

I let it slide, as if it would affect me.

It did. It made me crazy, really. I would get lewd thoughts about him every now and then. As much as I tried not to think about him in that way, I did.

I'm putting a stop to that right now.

"You know Neito, you shouldn't be talking like that. So many people around. Aren't you scared someone is going to hear you and crush your ego?" I crossed my arms.

He smirked. "Hm, so what? It's just jokes." he winked. I looked around me to see if anyone was near the two of us.

I laid my hand on his thigh, getting closer to his face. "It's all just 'jokes' until someone gets serious about it." I gave his neck a small kiss.

I moved away from him, leaning myself on the couch arm. His face sure was something. Redder than a tomato. My hand was still on his thigh though.

You could say he was 'excited'. I smirked to myself, getting ready for the cake.

.

.

.

Everyone sang happy birthday to Neito, and started to have fun. They put music on, it was loud. It's kinda giving me a headache to be honest.

I was about to go to my dorm room until my hand was grabbed. Neito Monoma.

"Mm, what do you want?" I asked him.

"You..."

It was a whisper, maybe even quieter than that. His face was a dark shade of red, as he hung his head down low.

"Ah, really? Where's that loud, annoying, bratty Neito I know? Are you that desperate for my body?" I whispered in his ear.

His breath hitched. I want to say no to make him suffer, but it is his birthday, and I may be looking forward to this.