The Extra and The Reject

[^^I just can't with that picture^^]

After a whole night of my father giving me heroic lectures, and barely any praising, I was put out of my misery.

For the night.

Are other villains going to be like All Might? Of course not. He's the number one hero, who else can outplay him. I'm lucky to have just touched him in that fight.

Still, my quirk was useless in that fight. I couldn't have enough time to cut him. I need to work on my speed more if I want to be top hero.

I just have to beat everyone in the school first. I'll impress my father. I'll make a better life for the both of us. That's my only goal here. And the only way to do that is become number one in everything.

.

.

.

Today, I'm walking alone again. I left at a different time to make sure I don't run into Kendo, or anyone else really.

I walked in silence. It's pretty peaceful, really. Just some annoying kids playing around. Soon enough, they'll be asking me for an autograph.

Just as I thought it was good, I was extremely wrong.

An arm slung around my shoulders. Jesus fucking Christ. It has to be me, doesn't it?

"Look who I've came across~ How many times did you think of me last night?"

Man, there is just no hope for this guy. He's lucky that I'm humble, and calm enough to not bash his head into a brick wall, over and over again.

"I've thought of you a lot actually. I was thinking on ways I could stomp on you with my very sharp cleats."

He took his arm of and crossed his arms. "I still can't get over that stupid voice of yours, thinking I was dead. Maybe you should stop playing the role of 'badass bitch', and be more sweet, more guys will like y-"

And with that, I elbowed his head.

We got up to the gates of U.A, and it wasn't crowded with just students. It was also crowded with news reporters.

I already knew this was going to happen. All Might is teaching this year after all.

A man shoved a microphone in my face. If that would have hit me anywhere, I would have killed him. "Excuse me young lady, how good is All Might at teaching?!" he yelled in my ears.

I am literally right next to him. Why in the hell is he yelling in my god damn ears.

"You're useless. Go and do something better in your life than shove microphones in people's faces."

There are too many questions being asked all around here, it has my head spinning. If only All Might was out here, stomping on the ground, blowing them all away.

I guess he can't do that though.

I grabbed the talking blonde bastard by his ear, and dragged him towards the school. He's really talking to these guys.

"My lord and savior, (Y/N), helped me out of that. They just really do adore me, hm?"

This loser.

"They were asking about All Might, not you. And I only pulled you out of there because my father is going to yell at all of us if he catches one of you dumbasses answering their questions." I scolded him.

He just chuckled. "Alright, whatever you say."

I hate him.

.

.

.

The class couldn't stop talking about the news reporters. It's not a big deal. They're just pissing me off. These rejects, and the reporters.

I can't help but feel bad for the teachers that couldn't escape them.

As I ate my lunch at the lunch table with Kendo, and Steel loser, I heard a small rumor that Class 1A was going to the U.S.J tomorrow.

They probably won't know what to do. They'll shit themselves once they see a 'villain' attacking them. Hopefully some of them are as brave, and heroic like me and just jump into battle.

"(Y/N), do you know when those news reporters might leave? I don't want them to ask me a whole lot of questions when we go home." Kendo asked.

I shook my head. "Maybe they'll go once they get it through their small, tiny brains that no one will be answering their questions about All Might."

"(Y/N)-"

An alarm went off.

I should have studied the god damn alarms for this school. I don't know if this is a drill or not. The three of us then heard a second year talking about how we needed to exit the school since there's an intruder in here.

They're just jumping to conclusions, how do we know it'll even be a villain? I just have to get out of here so it looks like I'm following the rules.

As soon as I got up, I was pushed into the hallway by people running, and shoving. These dumbasses can't even make a single file line?!

An arm wrapped around me and pulled me down a bit. My uniform smelt like it was burning. The fuck?

"OI! MOVE OUT OF THE GOD DAMN WAY, EXTRA!"

This guy seriously isn't really talking to me. I'll step on him.

"You're the one pulling me down, you dumbass reject!" I hissed at him.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING REJECT?!" he got up in my face. His breath smelt pretty bad. Isn't it that explosion kid from the entrance exams? Man, was I wrong about him.

"I'M TALKING TO YOU, ARE YOU BLIND, OR JUST SLOW?!" I screamed back.

He was pulling at my face as I was pulling his gross ass hair. I need to wash my hands after this.

"(Y/N)!"

"BAKUGO!"

I heard that Steel moron call my name, I turned my head slightly, and got lifted into the air. He held me up like I was an object.

What was that kid's name again? I saw a guy with red hair calling him. I think it was... Bakuhoe?

Man, sucks to be him. Dumbass name.

"Put me down, you steel idiot! I get sick when I'm up in the air!" I kicked his big head.

"Ow! (Y/N), calm down! I don't want my friend to get stomped on!"

Did he really call me his friend? I guess I won't say anything about it, since he is doing me a bit of a favor.

As soon as that navy haired kid calmed everyone down by saying it was just a news reporter that got in, I headed straight into the bathroom.

That dumbass kid really did do a number on my uniform. If I run into him again I'll be sure to knock him out. I put soap in my hands, and started scrubbing them down.

I hope Monoma got crushed in the crowd.

That would only be a dream though.