Punches and Kisses

I went out to Midnight, leaving Monoma by himself in the hallway. Who am I doing this for? Do I want to win for him now? No. Maybe.

Stop thinking about him. I have the set my priorities right, and he sure as hell isn't one of them.

As everyone waited for Midnight to announce who was going up against who, those two boys in my group stopped her.

They didn't want to go forward. Possibly because they were mind controlled the whole time. Whatever, good for them I guess.

After that whole big thing, they finally put the matches on the board. I was the third match up against one of those rejects from 1A.

Her quirk was acid. Quite simple, actually. It was on her social media. Idiot. I've gotten all of their quirks of the social media except for that one green kid. Izuku Midoriya. Strange, really.

I could care less about those rejects anyways.

.

.

.

.

The first two rounds went by in a flash. Purple cotton swab lost to the strange one. Second round went to Shoto Todoroki.

I made my way to the middle of the stadium as they called me down. I've had this planned out, all I need is get close to her.

"First we have 1A's Mina Ashido!"

She looks happy. How can someone be so care free at a time like this?

"Next we have (Y/N) Kan from 1B!"

The crowd is loud. I'm not surprised from all of the chanting for me, since I'm the daughter of a pro hero.

Once Midnight gave us the go, I went straight at her. Just as I thought, her acid could shoot right off of her hands.

She keeps sliding towards me. What's her plan?

"Sorry about this!" she yelled, slapping her hand on my arm. Damn, it burns. I grabbed her arm and flipped her over.

"I'm not done yet!"

She yanks my leg with her acid hands. I stepped on her hand, hoping blood would show up.

Luckily it did. Easy. I wiped her blood on my finger and brought it to my burnt arm.

"You're useless."

She looked surprised. These Class 1A rejects really must be full of themselves. I punched myself in the gut, giving Pink reject a K.O.

"(Y/N) KAN HAS WON THIS MATCH!"

I didn't bother on helping her up, she's in that oh so "strong" class after all.

.

.

.

I made my way to the bleachers right next to Kendo. "You were great, (Y/N)!" she cheered.

"Yeah."

I felt cold fingers grab my burnt arm. I tried to snatch my arm away but couldn't.

"You should really go to Recovery Girl, (Y/N), don't want our mighty queen losing next match."

Monoma. His annoying ass. His tone wasn't the same, he sounded serious.

"I'm not. Those rejects won't touch me. If you think I'm capable of losing against those clowns you're wrong."