The Obstacle Race

The crowd was roaring.

Are people really excited for kids to get their ass beat? Guess so. I was in the girl's locker room, tying my shoes. Everyone was panicking. Kendo was trying to calm them down, but it barely worked.

I was annoyed. Annoyed that I had to go through with a dumbass plan Monoma made.

.

.

.

.

"I think it's best for everyone to stay back in the first competition just so 1A doesn't see us coming. They also wouldn't figure out our quirks so easily."

"That's actually a good plan, Monoma. I think we should all follow with it!" Kendo encouraged his plan.

"No. It's stupid. We could get sent back if we make it in dead last." I crossed my arms.

"We won't, we'll just be on the low, we also shouldn't go for each other and focus on beating Class 1A."

This plan is dumb. He just wants to beat that other class. What about the other classes competing? I'm sure they'll try to steal our spots.

"I'm not following that dumb plan."

I walked out of the classroom, getting ready to leave on the bus until a hand grabbed my arm.

"Come on, (Y/N). I need you to go with my plan. Especially you."

I rolled my eyes. "Fine, but if those 1A rejects start something with me, don't expect me to stay still and wait. And if you or anyone else get in my way during the festival, I will beat you."

He grinned. "Alright, alright. I guess that's good enough."

.

.

.

.

I got up off the locker room bench and waited for us to be announced out.

"Come on guys, we can go now, let's give it our all!" Kendo cheered. I hope she takes this more seriously. The pros are watching us. You got to look somewhat presentable.

We met with the others in our class, watching as the crowd screamed. I watched as Monoma waved to everyone, admiring the attention. Idiot.

I punched his head. "Take this seriously, dumbass." I scolded him.

"Oh? Are you concerned for me, (Y/N)?" he smirked. I shook my head.

"Keep in mind that you're in my class too. I don't want to be looked down upon because you idiots want to have fun."

We stood at the stage, getting ready for Midnight to start the festival up.

"Now it's time for our introduction speech! And for the student pledge... we have Katsuki Bakugo!" she announced.

Are you fucking kidding me? This bum got the top in the entrance exams? How sad. I knew I should have just done the entrance exams.

He stepped up to the stage and got up to the mic. Knowing his big ego like all of them other scums, he's going to say something stupid.

"I just want to say... I'm going to win."

That had all of the students surprised. What an ass. I knew this was going to happen, but how confident can these roaches get?

Broken || Neito Monoma X ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara