Lunchtime Fun!

[I might not post tomorrow, if I do however, it'll be really late since I have to babysit my cousins]

 THAT NO GOOD BASTARD LEFT ME HERE TO TAKE THE VICTORY FOR HIMSELF!

As soon as All Might announced us as the winners that dumbass walked out humming to himself.

He had that stupid grin on his face. I'll show him his place. I tried to stomp off but realized I was still stuck in the glue. My eye twitched.

"Get me the hell out of here. Now."

That big yellow stone guy hesitantly walked up to me. I gave him a deathly glare. He flinched and used his arm to pound the glue off.

I walked off with my arms crossed. I was the one that should have gotten the win for us. Not him. That lowlife loser should really know who he's messing with.

All the other rejects and Kendo finished their matches after a good hour and talked about our mistakes. I had no mistakes. The only mistake in my team was blondie.

They day passed by and the next day began. I made sure to avoid as many people as I could during half of the day. They're annoying.

-Time Skip-

I carried my lunch out of the lunchroom and walked up to the top of the school. It wasn't like I wasn't allowed up there. Anyone was actually, just no one seemed to come here.

If someone did, I'd choke them.

I sat my lunch down on the small picnic table and stared at my plate. If I don't get my act together I won't be the strongest one here. How will I impress my father then?

I was too deep in thought so I didn't hear anyone walk through the door.

"Oh! (Y/N), what a total coincidence! Me, Tetsutetsu, Fukidashi, and Monoma came up here to eat too!"

I sat up straight. I changed my mind about Kendo, I like her less now.

They sat right next to me. They sat at my spot. They sat at my table. My place.

I wonder how much trouble I'd be in if I knocked them all out. Dad wouldn't be too happy though.

I clenched my fists under the table. That weird paper looking guy sat next to me. How is his quirk useful? He's useless.

Kendo sat across from me, with the bastard on her left. I'm just glad that the loud one is nowhere near me.

They all had a conversation about favorite pro heroes, Kendo tried to put me in the conversation but I just ignored them all. Their opinions don't matter to me.

After a few minutes they switched the subject into quirks.

"Hey, (Y/N), I didn't really catch your quirk. What is it exactly?" big eyelashes ask. Comic book and Kendo nod.

"Yeah, all I really seen you do with your quirk was cutting Monoma's cheek."

Well if they've actually paid a small bit of attention they'd know. But since they're all braindead I might as well explain my quirk to them.

"If I connect someone else's blood to some of my blood or if it's inserted inside of me somehow, I link their bodies to mine. My other quirk doesn't allow me to harm myself as long as I don't use a weapon. They both tie up perfect to each other so I would watch out if I were you guys, who knows, one of you could be paired up to battle against me and I would obliterate you. You should thank me for even giving you that much information about my quirk."

Kendo and eyelashes just shook their heads and smile while manga boy just scratched his speech bubble head.

"Pfft, stop acting all high and mighty."

My neck snapped to the blonde of the year.

"I could copy your quirk easily, based on how you did yesterday, it seems as we're all stronger than you. I would watch yourself before thinking you're all that." He smirked.

Kendo scolded him and knocked him out with her giant hand. I grit my teeth and got up.

"I'm going. Don't bother to chase after me either. I will stomp on you."

I walked off with my now empty tray. People like him annoy me. More than other people too. I'd rate him a 10/5 for being too obnoxious.

I handed Lunch Rush my tray and waited a few minutes for the bell to ring.

Hero training was different from yesterday. All we needed to do was some simple stretches, which some people had a hard time with somehow.

I'm surprised that All Might could even stretch properly. I mean his body is pretty huge. I still don't understand why he picked this year out of all years to teach at U.A. Yeah, it could be that he wanted to try something different, but I'm not buying it. I truly could care less though.

After that was over, we had to go to Midnight's class. She's something alright. Not going to lie, I kind of enjoy her class. It's satisfying to watch her breasts jiggle at every movement she makes.

School was finally over and I immediately left the classroom. I don't want Kendo to be bothering me again. She's okay, but I'm not here be giddy with anyone.

I walked down to the gate. It's still pretty crowded with students even though I left as quickly as possible.

"Hey, big ego!"

I know that name wasn't meant for me. But that voice is all too familiar already, so it has to be meant for me.

Blonde boy Mcghee caught up to me and smiled. "Kendo told me to apologize to you for what I said earlier at lunch." He says with the same face on.

"I don't want your damn apology. Get away."

"I never said I was gonna give it to you, I was just letting you know." He chuckled.

He really thinks he can be something, doesn't he?

"Do you want me to smash your face onto the ground? The beautiful pavement will turn horribly ugly once I do."

"I highly doubt you will. So cut your threats down, will ya?" he smirked.

He's very, very wrong.

I grabbed his ear and pulled him down. He tumbles forward a bit, shocked by the sudden move.

"(Y/N)! No time for talking now, we have to get home!" my dad yells from his car. Thank god old people can't really see.

"HA! Don't look so mighty now, do you!"

His words really get to me. I don't know how. Maybe this is God's way of telling me that ugly people can be weighed into my life.

Yep.