~Valentine Special 2~

[Alright, before you read this I want to let you all know that there will be some dirty dirty if you catch my drift. This is also not canon like the other one, meaning that they don't relate to the story. So if you're like 8, please don't read this lmao, unless you really want too. I'm just warning you, some sexual content happens here boys.]

 Valentines day.

What a pain.

It's pointless. You get rejected by the person you love most of the time. I've never experienced rejection, but I see it a lot.

A stupid reject from 1A is throwing a Valentines day party at their mansion. Kendo is forcing me to come, but the thing is..

Everyone needs to bring a date. I was going to just ignore Kendo, but she wasted all of her time to get me a small box of chocolates, so it'd be rude to just mock her.

I still have a good three days to find a guy anyways. I'm sure some reject from my class will need a date anyways, I'll just go with them.

Boy, was I wrong.

.

.

.

.

"(Y/N)~ Look at all of my Valentines gifts that people have sent me~ I knew my perfection would come through."

My ears bled all day. Monoma kept talking about all of his dumbass Valentines presents. Most of them were unknown, while some just directly stated that they wanted his dick.

"I don't care, Neito."

"Awe~ don't be jealous (Y/N)~ I'll just have to go with one of these girls for that scummy party."

I want to stomp on him.

I went up to the front of the class before my father came in.

"I'm free today, whoever wants to be my date can, I don't have one yet." I stated aloud.

"THAT'S BOLD OF YOU TO EVEN SAY! DON'T YOU FEEL THE SLIGHTEST OF EMBARRASSMENT!? HOW MANLY!" Big eyelashes carried on.

No one stepped up to me. They're all taken. Great. Well, great for me at least, now I don't have to go. I put my effort into it, and no result. I can live happy now.

"BAHAHAHAAHAHA, LOOK AT THAT, (Y/N) GOT REJECTED BY THE WHOLE CLASS!" Monoma laughed.

Damn, he's extra. And obnoxious. How do my ears still work from these loud mouths?

"Actually, Monoma, I knew this would happen because (Y/N) always waits till the last second of things. Not this time! I've already planned a date with her! No getting out of this one!" Kendo cheered.

God, please no. This better be a special chapter, or I'll lose it.

"With who?" Monoma and I asked in unison.

She giggled a bit, but put her hands on her hips. "Oh you know...

Bakugo Katsuki."

My eye twitched. I don't know what I'm more surprised of, Kendo doing this to me, or that explosion reject's acception.

"Bakugo? That scum from Class 1A? Like (Y/N) is going to actually accept him, she might as well just go with me-"

I cut Monoma off. "Fine, I'll go. I'll have him know that I'll kill him if he tries something stupid." I smirked.