U.S.J Villain

After that horrible weekend with those losers, I had barely anytime to train myself more.

I'm not mad right now though since today is the day. The U.S.J training. I overheard my father mentioning pro hero, Thirteen, meaning they might be there to lead us.

This is obviously going to be a piece of cake for me, I've studied about the hero laws, and trained myself for years straight. We're most likely only doing simple activities, it'll be easy.

I wasn't paying attention to my father's instructions about paying attention. I just nodded my head and gave him a thumbs up everyone now and then so it looked like I was listening to him.

He dropped me off and handed me my hero suit case. We had a decision on putting them on for this, but I don't see the problem with mine whatsoever, so I'll just wear it instead of the gym uniform.

I hurried, and got changed in the girl's locker room. No one was in there yet. Maybe I'm just early. They better not hold the damn bus up either.

I walked outside to board the bus, there were a decent amount of people on the bus already. I guess I'll just have to wait then.

Sadly, there were exactly twenty one seats on the bus, so there was no sitting alone. Great. The vine girl sat next to me, she isn't that bad, she isn't loud like most of them.

After waiting a few minutes, everyone boarded the bus, and before you knew it, the bus started driving off.

I can't take a nap since the bus is so loud. Can't they just shut up for a second? The people behind me, Big headband, and Metal dumbass kept screaming about how fun it'll be.

I can't stand it. The worse part about it all is that they keep saying 'are we there yet' over and over again. I just couldn't keep shut anymore.

"Shut up."

I didn't think it'd really come out loud enough on the bus, but it did. Everyone heard it too. Made them all quiet. Fine, might as well talk all this sense to the whole class.

"It's not going to be 'fun'. It's going to be educational. If you think anything about being a hero, and saving lives, risking your own lives for sakes is going to be fun, a whole storm is coming down on you."

It was quiet for a moment, then Kendo had to shout over to me. Of course. "Lighten up, (Y/N). I think it'll be a fun experience too, and sure it'll be educational. It's both!"

She's always stopping me from saying such cold words to these losers. No wonder though, she is the class rep for a reason. It's pretty pointless to me.

"HA! Her mouth is shut now, hm!"

Now that's an all too familiar voice. A horrible one too. I don't want to start fighting with my dad here. He'll get mad.

Kendo surely broke his neck now anyways. There's no effort into fighting with him. There is no trying anymore.

After many minutes of obnoxious voices being excited, we're finally here. Took the driver long enough. If it were up to me, I'd fire him.

We all got off the bus and lined ourselves outside to be greeted by Thirteen. I never knew their gender however. I don't want to be that one person who assumes things too, so I'll just leave it as 'Thirteen'.

Thirteen informed us on things we'll be doing, and what it takes to be a hero. They led us in and guided all of us to the Ruins Zone.

Thirteen explained that there will be three of us acting injured at the bottom of the cliff, and three of us saving them.