Scouting the Competition

"(Y/N)."

"(Y/N)..."

"(Y/N)!"

I slowly opened my eyes. Sunlight slighting burning them. Dad was on my bed.

"What do you want? I can't really get any beauty sleep that I need if you're going to be waking me up early..." I groaned. Waking up early isn't my best cup of tea.

"(Y/N), you told me to wake you up at this time, I told you no, and you complained and complained after." He scolded me. I sat up.

I had to get to U.A. I got into recommendations and passed the test. It was pretty easy, really. I saw barely any competition with it. Just some weird emo kid, someone high, some rich girl, and some titan looking dude. Well at least that's who I noticed.

I already knew I was getting into Class 1B since my dad teaches the class and wants me to be by his side. Not complaining.

All I need to do now is scout out the other students who are taking the entrance exams. Doubt they'd be anything like me since I'm technically already better than them.

I threw on a shirt, pants, and slipped on my shoes. My dad called me downstairs to eat.

"(Y/N), I don't trust you out there fully alone so I'm driving you, and picking you up."

As much as I hated of how my dad was too protective with me, I had to like it. If I said something offensive or mean to him, I might make him feel bad, then I'll feel bad.

"Got it."

I ate my food and stepped inside of his car. I strapped my seatbelt on and sat back.(If you don't put your seatbelts on, I'll find you, and kill you. How dare you commit a dirty crime.)

My dad was giving me all kinds of lectures. I wasn't paying attention to most of them. I generally couldn't care about them anyways. They're all about being well behaved to my future classmates.

I'll be nice.

If they're on my level that is.

At least he isn't giving me an awkward speech about teenage girl puberty again. That was a big mess. I don't think most of the things he told me could even happen to me.

We finally got to U.A, and said our goodbyes. He shouted that he loved me at the top of his lungs. I didn't turn back to say anything back since there is already a lot of people here. It wouldn't put a good title on my name either.

I walked inside of the gates casually as I watched different facial expressions happen. Some are happy. Some are nervous. Few are mad. Few are somehow already crying?

Staring at a green haired male who was shaking all over the place as I was walking wasn't a nice idea. I face planted in someone's back.

Their back was rough. I feel like my nose is about to break or something. I grabbed it and stepped back.

"Oh! Sorry! You okay?" the silver haired male asked.

I husked. "Watch where you're standing next time, you're just lucky I didn't push you down on the ground and stomped on your body."

His eyes widened at my response. He was about to say something until his friend pulled him over to the side. Good. He should know not to mess with me.

Potential students walked inside, hoping to become students at this school. Since my father was a teacher here a few years, Principal Nezu gave him permission to allow me to watch everyone.

I don't get the best view. I have to watch it at the gates. They gave me a tablet that can switch to different angles and different parts of the exam though.

I must say it was a little amusing watching people try hard, using all their strength and power. I don't care what happens to them though, I just need to be better than all of them.

The green haired boy knocked out a zero pointer too. Wonder if he knew that he had zero points.

Time passed by and people started walking out with tired, happy looks on their faces. Some look disappointed though. One with purple, wild hair didn't look too happy either. He looks like he needs sleep anyways, he wouldn't be a good hero if he only works on coffee.

My dad was going to be here in a few minutes. I hope he isn't in traffic or anything, it's pretty cold out here and I'm not wearing a jacket.

I leaned against the concrete wall and stared up at the sunset. I never noticed that it took long for the two exams to be over. Those kids must be exhausted from trying.

I shivered a bit and held my arms together.

"It's pretty cold, right?"

It was a voice of a male. I don't feel like playing the nice card today on all of these losers wanting to be heroes. Not until I see their full potential.

"You're a talker." He chuckled.

He's laughing because I won't talk to him. Okay.

"You're right, I am. And if you have a problem with me you can kiss my as-"

A car honk stopped in my mid-sentence. Lucky him. The boy's face was quite weird to be honest. His blonde hair was covered in the slightest of sweat, as he wore a light blue shirt. It brought out his eyes. His facial expression was just a smirk like he was getting a kick out of me.

Noticing the car that stopped by the curb in front of me, I knew it was my dad. I didn't bother saying the rest to the boy because I didn't want my father to see me. He would scold me about not being friendly to other people.

I walked up at the car as I heard that boy chuckle again. Man, did I really want to knock his jaw out. Just the look of him makes me want to jump off the cliff making him fall with me.

"How was it?" my dad interrupted my thoughts about the boy. I shrugged.

"I only seen one boy with potential."