~Valentine Special 1~

[THIS IS NOT CANON TO THE STORY, JUST LETTING YOU GUYS KNOW.]

 It was almost the day of love. The day where people would give other's chocolates or flowers just to say those three words,

Be my Valentine.

.

.

.

To basically everyone in U.A, it was a big deal. Some were confessing, while some just wanted to go on a simple date. However, to (Y/N), it was stupid.

Like everything else in her way.

It didn't matter what she thought anyways, no one dared to ask her out. Sure, some thought she was 'cute', but they just were too scared to do so.

A lot of her classmates would tease her about being so cold to others, or try and convince her to just let loose and go on a date. She really didn't care though.

Did she?

She never thought anyone would have a 'special' feeling towards her, she was mean to everyone. Although, she wouldn't mind if someone actually did ask her out, or give her something. Like she told Kendo, no one would feel that way towards her.

Accept one boy.

If only she's seen that boy's constant suffering on planning everything.

.

.

.

Monoma's POV:

Valentines day was almost here. The day where I could make fun of the kids from Class 1A once they get rejected. Can't wait until that grape scum gets rejected and laughed at.

I do have plans myself. I'm just going to ask (Y/N) out just to be mine for the day. I do have feelings for her, just not crazy feelings like these Class 1A scums have for each other.

Sure, I want to kiss her all over her body. Sure, I want to hold her and never let go. Sure, I want her to say she loves me. Sure, I want to shoot Shinso in the head when he pulls her away from the conversations and teasing I have with her.

But it's nothing crazy.

The least she could do is reject me. She'll accept me, no one else was going to ask her. I made sure of that.

.

.

.

"Hey, Mineta, do you think I have a chance with (Y/N) from 1B? She's quite the cutie, and I've had my eyes on her for a week now. Maybe I'll ask her to be my Valentine just to see how it goes."

"You got yourself a tiger there, Kaminari.. All women are evil... but as long as her boobs are fine, I guess she is too."

"Yeah...-"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You think you can get with (Y/N)?! How foolish of you ugly scums, she's too perfect for you."

"And you're saying that you are the perfect one for her?"

Silence.

Then the laugh.

"I am her boyfriend after all, so don't try anything with her. I would inform your whole scummy class that too."

.