Touch Me

This ain't it chief. THIS AIN'T IT!

 "Monoma and Kan, team B!"

Fuck you, All Might.

.

.

.

.

.

I'm not cooperating with him. No way in hell. If he comes by my way and even tries to talk to me, I'll smack the living shit out of him. They couldn't give me boy that doesn't smile, or dude that uses too much hairspray? Does fate hate me or something?

It turns out, even if we had to talk about a plan or what not, we couldn't since our letter was pulled out first with letter D.

We were up against that American girl and that weird giant dude with the liquid dripping out of him. We were playing as the heroes.

I waited outside with ken the Barbie doll for two minutes until All Might gave us the go in our ear piece.

We had to capture them and set off the fake missile. I could do it by myself, I don't need him here to help me.

Our feet clinking to the floor as we took steps side by side. This place was confusing, I had to admit.

"So loner, your quirk can help me by...?"

I shook my head. Maybe I should be a bit of a team player. He can go sacrifice himself so they come out.

"My quirks are simple. If I have someone's blood I could project the pain I give myself onto them, and my other quirk helps me with it. I can basically punch myself without feeling a thing." I explain. He didn't look satisfied.

"So you're basically no help to me right now."

I quirked a brow. "What's your quirk then?" I ask.

He smirks. "Oh it's nothing, I can just copy quirks for a good five minutes, pretty useful if I copy someone with a useful quirk, unlike you."

"Says the one wearing a stupid ass hero suit. Your collar is even up, who wears something like that? Man, must you make your family proud."

"You're right I do, say, can I get some of your blood? Your quirk might be useful if you just stopped talking."

I stopped in my tracks. "Shut up. Stop talking."

He tilted his head with a bigger smirk. "Oh, are you mad?"

I shushed him. "I hear one of them, dumbass. Look who's useful now." I whispered.

"We should move up then, if we don't we'll make contact with them, which wouldn't look too good for us."

I hate this. I hate him.

We ran up the steps, now just trying to find the missile. It really can't be that hard. Can it? Of course not. I'm (Y/N) Kan. Stronger than the rest of these rodents below me.

"Got to say, you are much better when your mouth is shut. You should keep it that way more often-"

I grabbed his dotted tie and brought him down an inch to my level. "You poor, poor failed abortion. I'm sick of playing nice with you, now do me a favor and stay still."

Our faces were inches close with each other, but I don't care since his breath doesn't stink. One of my small needles popped out of my sleeve.

I grabbed the needle and put it up to his cheek. "I never knew you were a dominatrix, (Y/N)~" he cooed. I rolled my eyes and cut a part of his cheek.

"Are you going to put my blood in your mouth, that's gross."

I didn't reply. I don't feel like talking to this bastard anymore. I put my finger on his cut and let some blood on my fingertip.

I then cut myself with the other side of the pin and collided my cut with his blood. It sounds nasty, but I'll control him longer.

"So now what?" he asks.

I still didn't reply.

"Oh so now you want to be the badass silent girl? Alright."

"I'm using you as a distraction and if you don't like it, too bad."

"I guess it's too bad then because there's no way-"

I punched myself in the gut.

He stumbled a bit, grabbing his stomach.

"Amazing? Isn't it. It's pretty useful for me now." I chuckled.

All Might clicked into my ear.

"Young Kan, and young Monoma, you must not fight and hurt each other. Work as a team like I've instructed. Five minutes on the clock."

Like I'm going to listen to that old man. I don't care what he has to say, really. I respect him, but he still doesn't control me.

"You heard the Symbol of Peace, let's just work-"

Before I could let him spit out his words, I ran off. We have five minutes, and I'm winning this one, with or without that loser.

I walked inside a giant space. There it is! The missile! They were probably looking for us and left it here, what morons.

I ran up to touch it but was caught off guard by hearing a slam. It was that Pony girl and Monoma.

She rammed him in the wall right next to me. Fuck.

I jumped on her back and held her horns. I tried to get a shout at her cheek but she bucked herself back, and I fell off.

"Just go for the missile!" he yells over to me. I nod.

I ran over to it until I couldn't exactly run anymore. I was stuck on the ground. By white stuff. It was drying rather quickly.

What to do. What to do.

We didn't have much time either.

The missile is too far back and I won't make it, but Monoma is right there. Ugh.

I tried my best running over to Monoma. He was still fighting off with America.

"Monoma! Touch me!" I screamed. Man, did I wish I didn't word it like that.

The Pony girl froze with a huge blush on her cheeks. "Wha...?" she questioned.

Monoma, however, was getting a whole laughing session out of this.

"You both are nasty rats! You know what I mean, dumbass!"

All Might scolded me for calling him a dumbass in my ear piece.

He flicked my forehead and copied my quirk. The fight only lasted there, he eventually took down Pony, and fought off the glue guy.

"Alright, now you can help me out of here."

He grinned at me and walked by me.

I frowned. "Forgetting something?!" I yell at him.

"Ah right, almost forgot."

He caressed my cheek. I'm confused on what he's doing.

"Your words, (Y/N), you like me touching you after all." He cracked up walking over to the missile.

THIS BASTARD!